Live - Allure of the Seas May 26, 2013 - OH NO! not another live blog

If you get a chance stop at the Boardwalk Bar and have a drink with Reynaldo..one fantastic bartender. We visited with him each day! Loving this review and brings me back to a month ago when we had the pleasure of crusing on her.

Thanks for the suggestion but I wasn't feeling up for a drink earlier today. :)

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Your weather looks decent. Did it rain at all? I'm leaving Sat on the Oasis and when looking at the weather reports it calls for rain when we are there. I'm hoping it would be just a short shower and not a total rain out

There were rain squalls several times in the afternoon after we had returned. A lengthy one about 3:30 had a lot of people drenched add they were heading back.

Can you pick and choose the meat you want? Or do they just start bringing everything in a certain order? We really want to try Samba in November, it looks great.

They bring them out one meat at a time but you can refuse any of them.

I was playing with inner if the effects on my camera. :)

That didn't make sense, I hate when the phone finishes my words.

I was playing with one of the effects on the camera. :o

Just spent twenty minutes hassling with Guest Services. We never received our pins and passwords for the Prohibition Party tonight. I went to find out and they did not have us or our friend on the list. Finally got that straightened out. :(

Hi... can you please let me know who is the piano player in the Schooner Bar? Is the person any good? We love spending evenings in the Schooner Bar. Unfortunately my favorite piano player Paul O'Shea won't be there this time :(

Thank you!

Hi... can you please let me know who is the piano player in the Schooner Bar? Is the person any good? We love spending evenings in the Schooner Bar. Unfortunately my favorite piano player Paul O'Shea won't be there this time :(

Thank you!

The Schooner Bar piano player is Roxy from Australia. Not sure of his real name, but he is very good. From Billy Joel to Van Morrison, lots of variety. One of our favorite evening bars, music and people watching.

He also played in Central Park once or twice.

The Schooner Bar piano player is Roxy from Australia. Not sure of his real name, but he is very good. From Billy Joel to Van Morrison, lots of variety. One of our favorite evening bars, music and people watching.

He also played in Central Park once or twice.

Thanks for answering that as I was not really planning to go there. :p

How was Rita's? I have it booked, but I keep going back and forth about canceling it.

From what I've read it's your typical commercial Mexican food. I hear its only worth it for the fiesta party and the margaritas.