Flight Los Angeles, CA to Istanbul, Turkey

lovevacadays

Anyone know of an airline that does the above non-stop? I noticed that it is about a 14 hour flight if it's non-stop. I was trying to get some idea on airfare cost and tried a few of the online booking sites. I couldn't get any to pull up a non-stop and the shortest flight duration (with stops) was about 22 hours.:eek:

A quick look at my favorite resource yielded $1329 roundtrip for the only nonstop LAX-IST. I was indeed on Turkish Airlines. Now, you didn't give any dates, so I just randomly picked dates in the middle of September 2013. To get a better targeted price, we'd have to know the dates...

A quick look at my favorite resource yielded $1329 roundtrip for the only nonstop LAX-IST. I was indeed on Turkish Airlines. Now, you didn't give any dates, so I just randomly picked dates in the middle of September 2013. To get a better targeted price, we'd have to know the dates...

Thank you. Would you mind sharing what resource you used?

They are probably using ITA software. Google it and have fun. One of the best sites out there to look at and price travel.

Just understand you can't book anything on the site. You either need to contact the airline or a TA to book it.

They are probably using ITA software. Google it and have fun. One of the best sites out there to look at and price travel.

Just understand you can't book anything on the site. You either need to contact the airline or a TA to book it.

You're right. I've been using this for years and years, when we were basically their system test group... I just use it because I can get so many varied possibilities at any one time.

Archived