Starbucks Coffee ?

From time to time I see people post that they had Starbucks coffee on board RCL ship's. I am sailing on the FOS this August and will like to know if Starbucks coffee is available on the Freedom O.S? I have sailed FOS a couple of years ago and the coffee was Seattle's Best (I think). Checked the ships floor plans and I do not see any Starbucks shop on it. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

From time to time I see people post that they had Starbucks coffee on board RCL ship's. I am sailing on the FOS this August and will like to know if Starbucks coffee is available on the Freedom O.S? I have sailed FOS a couple of years ago and the coffee was Seattle's Best (I think). Checked the ships floor plans and I do not see any Starbucks shop on it. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

The free (included) coffee on the ship is Seattle's Best.

At the Cafe Promenade you can pay for premium coffee which is made with Starbucks coffee. It is not a Starbucks branded store like there is on some ships, but the cups and coffee are Starbucks.

On Jewel - Latitudes served Starbuck's coffee. Hubby went up and got one every day. They also gave him a card for buy 6 and get one free. Worked out great since we were on a B2B. He got a free coffee each week.

Archived