sheets changed?

ew.. are you serious?? i honestly didnt know that.. i will definitely be requesting every second day..

Yes, I'm serious.

I figure as long as they're clean when I get there I'm not too worried about it.

ew.. are you serious?? i honestly didnt know that.. i will definitely be requesting every second day..

Really? do you change your sheets every second day at home?

Just imagine the cost to the environment (and the ship) if every passenger made such request! We dont even expect daily towel change, we hang them on a chair on the balcony if we have one....

Really??? Every second day?? I must really be a dirty girl and didn't even realize it......I MAY get around to changing my sheets every second week if I'm lucky :eek: I also hang my bath towel up to dry and use it for three or four days before I launder it.

I'm not sure I do mine every other week.

I am fairly sure that between undergrad, grad and law school, I may not have changed my sheets unless I was moving :) I hope I am kidding. Seriously though, I thought they changed them daily or at least used to.

I'm not sure I do mine every other week.

I am fairly sure that between undergrad, grad and law school, I may not have changed my sheets unless I was moving :) I hope I am kidding. Seriously though, I thought they changed them daily or at least used to. Dang environment!

I know that NCL policy is once a week. You should see the mountain of laundry that comes from embarkation day. What with the daily table linens from the restaurants, and the mountain of towels (beach and cabin), it takes at least 5 days to work through the linen accumulated from embark day, and have it all ready to go for the next embark. And the laundry goes about 18-20 hours a day.

I know that NCL policy is once a week. You should see the mountain of laundry that comes from embarkation day. What with the daily table linens from the restaurants, and the mountain of towels (beach and cabin), it takes at least 5 days to work through the linen accumulated from embark day, and have it all ready to go for the next embark. And the laundry goes about 18-20 hours a day.

Are you saying they only change the sheets on embark day on 7 day cruises? No mid-week change?

Are you saying they only change the sheets on embark day on 7 day cruises? No mid-week change?

Its been a few years since I worked there, but that was the general practice back then. Naturally, some cabins requested changes mid-week. The sheets are all ironed in the laundry, so you should be able to easily tell when they've been changed.

MENAPAUSE would do it,!!

But why post it, aren't we all hot on vacation?;;)

Haha, that made me smile!! :)

Can you tell by my screen name, I'm a lady of a certain age? :eek:

I'm with others here.....so long as sheets were fresh when we arrived.....I don't even sleep INSIDE the sheets....as I said....lady of a certain age!! Lol

If I remember correctly, our bed was completely stripped and changed on around the 3rd day of a 7 day cruise!

Yes, I'm serious.

I figure as long as they're clean when I get there I'm not too worried about it.

I'm with Mike there. Unless I spill something on the sheets or something similar, I can't fathom why changing sheets twice a week would be an issue. If they're clean and my husband and I are the only ones in them, why would they need changed more often? Not an attack...more...academic interest. :rolleyes:

DML

Archived