Ultimate Balcony breakfast question

BratDet

Hi all,

We have done the dinner a few times and to us it is so worth the $$$,

we were never interested in the breakfast...BUT I had started using my Princess Credit Card....and in addition to getting 750$ refunded on the price of our cruise, just "cashed in" 3,000 points for the Breakfast.

I have looked for an answer for my question, but could not find it...

Do they do the breakfast at specific times? Or is it open to choice between certain hours>

since they just deliver all the food and leave?

I am thinking of doing it the morning of our Royal Princess Venice sailway, since we were at the front of the ship last year....enjoying it....so it might be a relaxing time to do it from another perspective...

Bernadette

We've had the balcony breakfast as a gift from our TA a few times. It's really nice. Lots of food and we actually invited my BIL and his wife to share one time! I just ordered a couple of the Princess mcmuffins from the normal room service menu to pad it out for four people but have to say it did feed four easily. We substituted the lox and bagels for omelettes they are very happy to swop out when you ring them to book it.

• 9 months later...

$32 for the breakfast. We love having this it's a great start to the day. If we are sailing into port a little later we do it on that morning. Enjoy

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by jackieo

• 2 weeks later...
We have always been able to substitute since we don't like bagels and lox. DH got ham and cheese omlet and I got eggs benedict. It was really good and a LOT of food.

For everyone who has substituted items - how did you go about this? Did you just write it on the card that they put in your stateroom (that flyer that advertizes the balcony breakfast), or do you call the DINE line and request the changes?

For everyone who has substituted items - how did you go about this? Did you just write it on the card that they put in your stateroom (that flyer that advertizes the balcony breakfast), or do you call the DINE line and request the changes?

You would need to speak with room service, preferably a supervisor.

I would not count on written istructions on the card to be followed accuratley just to make sure.

You would need to speak with room service, preferably a supervisor.

I would not count on written istructions on the card to be followed accuratley just to make sure.

When we called to set up the exact date and time I told them that neither of us liked fish for breakfast and would like to substitute. They said no problem and brought eggs benedict for me and ham and cheese omlet for DH plus bacon - plus everything else on the regular menu. A lot of food for sure.