Alaska Carnival Miracle May 7-14th

lmtrn2001

What cabin were you in? We have an ocean suite next to an aft wrap on the Panorama deck when we sail next June.

Our friends had that cabin. We were in wrap 8268. Cabin is GREAT (yours, but ours was better!!! :p) Have a great cruise. You will love Miracle. I miss her SO MUCH since she left us! :(

We went a year ago, same week!! LOVED IT!!!

Thank you for bringing all the sights and feelings back! We were on the SPIRIT... but many same class ship!!

I LOVED the cruise and hope to do Alaska again. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves nature, can handle the cold, and just loves adventure!!!

Again, thank you!!!

We went a year ago, same week!! LOVED IT!!!

Thank you for bringing all the sights and feelings back! We were on the SPIRIT... but many same class ship!!

I LOVED the cruise and hope to do Alaska again. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves nature, can handle the cold, and just loves adventure!!!

Again, thank you!!!

Your Welcome!! So glad you enjoyed it!! This was the trip of a lifetime!! We really had a blast!!

• 8 months later...

I know this has been a while, but I was wondering which tour you took in Skagway? With the train and bus...I want that one, but don't know which it is. How long was the tour? Did you have lunch on the tour or back in Skagway?

We are going on our first Alaska cruise in July and seeing your pics, I cannot wait! I'm so excited about it! Thanks so much!

Thanks for any info...

I know this has been a while, but I was wondering which tour you took in Skagway? With the train and bus...I want that one, but don't know which it is. How long was the tour? Did you have lunch on the tour or back in Skagway?

We are going on our first Alaska cruise in July and seeing your pics, I cannot wait! I'm so excited about it! Thanks so much!

Thanks for any info...

We did a tour through Chilkoot Tours.

Chilkoot Charters and Tours - Skagway, Alaska <alaska-tours@hotmail.com>

(907) 983-3400

Yukon Rail & Bus Excursion

They picked us at 7:30am & dropped us off in town at around 3:00pm. Lunch is provided with the cost. It was well worth it!! We especially loved the train portion.

Have a great time & let me know if I can answer any more questions!!

We did a tour through Chilkoot Tours.

Chilkoot Charters and Tours - Skagway, Alaska <alaska-tours@hotmail.com>

(907) 983-3400

Yukon Rail & Bus Excursion

They picked us at 7:30am & dropped us off in town at around 3:00pm. Lunch is provided with the cost. It was well worth it!! We especially loved the train portion.

Have a great time & let me know if I can answer any more questions!!

Do you remember the cost of this excursion, there are no prices on their website. And were there a lot of stops along the way to take photos? Enough time back in town to explore Skagway? We really want to see it all!

Thanks for all the info....

Do you remember the cost of this excursion, there are no prices on their website. And were there a lot of stops along the way to take photos? Enough time back in town to explore Skagway? We really want to see it all!

Thanks for all the info....

The price was $176 per person. There were no stops on the train to take picture but during the ride back in the van there were lots of opportunities for taking pictures. There was also plenty of time to explore the town. They gave us the option to drop us off in town or take us back to the ship.

This was a really great tour. You won't regret it!!

The price was $176 per person. There were no stops on the train to take picture but during the ride back in the van there were lots of opportunities for taking pictures. There was also plenty of time to explore the town. They gave us the option to drop us off in town or take us back to the ship.

This was a really great tour. You won't regret it!!

Thanks so much! I think we are going with this excursion. Looks like just what we are looking for! 1 more thing, the 7:30 or 8:30? Our ship gets in at 7:00am. Would we make it time for the 7:30 trip? Thinking about breakfast and then getting to the train on time. Which did you do?

Thanks

Thanks so much! I think we are going with this excursion. Looks like just what we are looking for! 1 more thing, the 7:30 or 8:30? Our ship gets in at 7:00am. Would we make it time for the 7:30 trip? Thinking about breakfast and then getting to the train on time. Which did you do?

Thanks

We had a 7:30am pick up time. You'll have to get up early & eat breakfast. You'll manage ok. Have a great time!!

We were lucky & got the last car on the train & you are able to go out on the back porch the sight see & take pictures.

Lisa, I really enjoyed your review.. we are sailing Miracle to Alaska this coming AUgust.. we have the 2 coveted deck 4 aft wraps as well as an aft balcony.. cant wait! do you happen to remember which nights were your formal nights? we want to make a reservation at the steakhouse for the 2nd formal night. I contacted carnival and all they could tell me was " the first and last sea day", but since we have only one listed, i cant figure out where the 2nd will fall. thanks a bunch!

Lisa, I really enjoyed your review.. we are sailing Miracle to Alaska this coming AUgust.. we have the 2 coveted deck 4 aft wraps as well as an aft balcony.. cant wait! do you happen to remember which nights were your formal nights? we want to make a reservation at the steakhouse for the 2nd formal night. I contacted carnival and all they could tell me was " the first and last sea day", but since we have only one listed, i cant figure out where the 2nd will fall. thanks a bunch!

Hey!!

Glad you liked my review!! You are going to LOVE the aft Balconies!! Our neighbors had one & it looked great!! Also, with it being on Deck 4, it will be totally covered, so you can enjoy it even when it is raining!!

Assuming you have the same itinerary we had, I am pretty sure our second formal night was the night we were in Ketchikan since we left port at 1:00pm.

Have a great time!!

thank you lisa... thats what i was also thinking, since it really cant be when we are in skagway since we are there till 9pm.. ok great thanks! great review, i really enjoyed it and have forwarded it to the others in my party who are joining us.. take care!