Explorer of the Seas - Grand Suite Question

I'd choose 1548 or 1248, near the forward centrum.

We have 1248 booked for our November cruise as it was the only GS available - and here I am wishing for a mid-ship GS to become available.....you suggest near the forward centrum which I understand for the café promenade and theater, but not so convenient for the pool and Windjammer :rolleyes: Oh well, it's a GS and I'm happy :D

We have 1248 booked for our November cruise as it was the only GS available - and here I am wishing for a mid-ship GS to become available.....you suggest near the forward centrum which I understand for the café promenade and theater, but not so convenient for the pool and Windjammer :rolleyes: Oh well, it's a GS and I'm happy :D

The forward centrum is also convenient to the fitness center, solarium, Schooner, and the forward lounge on deck 5. I really don't need Windjammer to be too convenient!;)

I'd choose 1548 or 1248, near the forward centrum.

We had 1548 on Explorer and 1552 (next door) on Adventure. Great location. Right at the stairs and elevator. No noise from either. If coffee is an issue which it is for me at 5am, you can stumble to the elevator and as soon as you get off the café promenade is right there. Down and back in a couple minutes. :)

• 2 months later...

Thanks for posting the photos; it saved me starting a thread about GS décor on this ship. (See, some people DO us the search feature) We're contemplating changing our Oct 2014 cruise from Allure 7-nighter in a JS to Explorer 9-nighter in a GS and the photo's on RCI's website had us concerned. Thank goodness the GS décor is no longer as pictured :cool:

Archived