Here it is: FOS Promenade Stateroom Location

Guest Relations and Shore excursions:

GuestRelations_zps8bd1d450.jpeg

View from Forward:

PRForward_zpsd3bf179b.jpeg

View from Aft:

PRAft_zpsbde3db3f.jpeg

I am on Liberty - room 6331. Looks like a pretty cool location. Won't get lost coming from the Champagne Bar - which, if I am correct, is right across from Guest Services. Sweet:D

I am on Liberty - room 6331. Looks like a pretty cool location. Won't get lost coming from the Champagne Bar - which, if I am correct, is right across from Guest Services. Sweet:D

Yes, that is correct. It is indeed a great location. We were in 7227 and 7225 on FOS and enjoyed the quiet with a view of the "bridge".

Enjoy yur cruise!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I need a bit of help on whether to select this stateroom. We want to be located on deck 6 and our concern is with the location when watching the parades/activities from the stateroom window. Is this a satisfactory location?

I need a bit of help on whether to select this stateroom. We want to be located on deck 6 and our concern is with the location when watching the parades/activities from the stateroom window. Is this a satisfactory location?

Yes, 6591 is a great location to see the parade. I would only recommend that you see if 6283 or 6583 is available, as they are not connecting staterooms. Otherwise, the location is great. :)

Yes, 6591 is a great location to see the parade. I would only recommend that you see if 6283 or 6583 is available, as they are not connecting staterooms. Otherwise, the location is great. :)

Thanks for the speedy response. We will be doing a BB and want to stay in the same room. 6283 or 6583 is not available on both legs. I don't think the connecting stateroom will be a problem

Thanks for the speedy response. We will be doing a BB and want to stay in the same room. 6283 or 6583 is not available on both legs. I don't think the connecting stateroom will be a problem

Great! Enjoy your B2B! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, is the Promenade set-up on the Independence of the seas the same as they are sister ships including the order of the shops / restaurants? Currently trying to decide between staterooms 8309 & 8329. If anyone has any insight then I would be grateful.

Thanks

SImon

Hi, is the Promenade set-up on the Independence of the seas the same as they are sister ships including the order of the shops / restaurants? Currently trying to decide between staterooms 8309 & 8329. If anyone has any insight then I would be grateful.

Thanks

SImon

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

The Royal Promenade on Indy is very much like that on Freedom and Liberty. There may be a difference in store names, but places like Ben & Jerry's, Sorrento's, English Pub, and Cafe Promenade will be in the same place.

This link will take you to a series of posts that show the stateroom numbers:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1860809

Edited by clarea

Thanks Bob. One other thing one of staterooms I am looking at 8329 is very close to the elevator. Do you think that there may be issues with noise?

Thanks

Simon

You're welcome.

We've never heard noise from the elevator. You are actually quite a ways from the opening to the elevator lobby, which is near 8340. I would be OK with your location.

Thanks Bob. One other thing one of staterooms I am looking at 8329 is very close to the elevator. Do you think that there may be issues with noise?

Thanks

Simon

I've stayed in 8331 on Liberty, which is next door and closer to the elevator, and I had no issues with noise...my then 2-year old had no issues as well.

Thanks for your feedback, it all sounds positive. However I am still uncertain which staterooms to go for, one on the Royal Promenade or one of the interior staterooms on Deck 10 1579 - 1589 or 1275 - 1289

I just are unable to decide and this deliberation process has been going on for several days now.

Be very interested to hear from people that have stayed in these cabins particularly those that have stayed in these cabins on Deck 10 and the Promenade.

Hopefully can get this sorted and make a booking the latest special offer runs out on 4th April!

Thanks

Simon

• 3 years later...