After you book, do you receive anything in the mail?

No nothing in the mail and with the last 2 I booked I had to call them so they would send me an email confirmation. Very annoying. Even if I buy a shirt online I get an email confirmation.

Do you use a PVP? Mine always sends them..

In the good old days, you would get a booklet with "Every thing you wanted to know about your cruise". It was several pages long with every thing from pricing to cruise details. I still have several from prior cruises which I keep for nostalgia reasons. Like the exit of the type writer, things changed and the booklet was dropped. Now I make up my own booklet and print every thing from the computer. I imagine in the distant future, a memory chip will be provided for your Pod assuming we are not "Beamed up to the ports" with Scotty's help.

After you book your cruise, does Carnival send you anything in the mail? I ask because I noticed Carnival still had my old address listed under my profile. Just wondering if something got sent to my old house. :confused:

My PVP always emails the confirmation, and then follows up with resending it in snail mail. Just her way of doing things I think. Why not just update your address on the website? Just log in on the website, click on the MyVIFP tab, then change your address. Very easy to do.

Have a great cruise.

Archived