Radiance of Seas Norovirus

22 cases out of 2500 passengers. 0.9 %.

Go on your cruise and have fun, don't worry about it. :D

I have had it and it is not fun. I still cruise. Believe me I will be washing my hands like crazy next week when on Enchantment. I got it on Monarch last summer. Doesn't stop me from cruising. Just need to be as safe as possible.

I am getting more worried after reading all those post. My family experienced a worst instance in the cruise ship. While my father was on NCL jade in Europe , he got stomach bleeding , and sent to local hospital ICU. He almost gone.

Cruise trip is supposed to be a relaxing holiday . But with worrying getting sick, it definitely wasting of money. I even think to cancel the trip even if that means lost 50% of my cruise fare paid.

Do you have travel insurance? That will take the cost anxiety out of the "worry equation".

If you are just feeling negative about taking a cruise at all, then you should cancel and spend your vacation money elsewhere.

No point in being miserable.

Do you have travel insurance? That will take the cost anxiety out of the "worry equation".

If you are just feeling negative about taking a cruise at all, then you should cancel and spend your vacation money elsewhere.

No point in being miserable.

Thanks but I may decide not to cancel it. :)

Most important thing is to "washy, washy, washy". Never experienced the noro, and don't want to either. :eek:

My problem is with people in the Windjammer who handle the tongs then put them down in the food, like the salad..... That really makes me sick. :mad: And also people who leave the restroom without washing their hands. :mad::mad:

That being said, I would never cancel a cruise because of an outbreak, but would take extra precautions. It can happen anywhere.

Gwen :)

Archived