Everything quantum!!!!!!

After looking at the image closer, I am almost positive that my speculation is right (not trying to be "cocky" lol!). I took the image thats been posted here and circled in red where I'm talking. You will notice how the balcony forms to the hull and they all stop at the same place. (the bottom lofts have a bigger side balcony)

2ui7lew.png

After looking at the image closer, I am almost positive that my speculation is right (not trying to be "cocky" lol!). I took the image thats been posted here and circled in red where I'm talking. You will notice how the balcony forms to the hull and they all stop at the same place. (the bottom lofts have a bigger side balcony)

2ui7lew.png

That was my thinking. Love being two floors from concierge club and three above entrances to 270 (I may be spending a LOT of time in 270, think ice bar).

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Shaun I hope you don't mind but I figured I would post my Quantum Fireworks Speculation post here! Not many people saw it when I made the thread weeks ago.

QUANTUM FIREWORKS SPECULATION!!

Hey everyone, I have been looking at pictures of the new Norwegian Breakaway lately (I know, I know, I'm sorry but its a brand new ship! :D) and I noticed that there are launch spots for their fireworks at sea display towards the front and back! Now of course we don't know a lot about what will actually be on Quantum but I am speculating that Royal Caribbean will be the next line to introduce fireworks at sea!

Of course I am not just giving you a random piece of speculation, I have some "evidence." I've looked at all of the concept renderings for Quantum, which are amazing by the way, and noticed something out of the ordinary towards the front of the ship. I have provided a picture to the spot where I am talking about,

3atm0.png

I don't think they need to have more smoke stacks in the front (which I don't think any modern line has smoke stacks in the front) and they have like three at the back (the main one and two near RipCord by iFly.)

What do you all think? :D

Edited by swim13

Unsure of the machinery necessary to "drive" Northstar, but it could be exhaust for NS. That being said I would love fireworks at sea.

That makes a lot of sense. I imagine that must take some muscle to swing around

Unsure of the machinery necessary to "drive" Northstar, but it could be exhaust for NS. That being said I would love fireworks at sea.

True, never thought of that although the design just makes me wonder as it isn't a normal exhaust pipe.

If it is fireworks. It would be an amazing view from the North Star..... Maybe a little too good

Haha could you imagine? And if they do end up having fireworks, I almost guarantee the North Star won't be operating because it closes after sunset. :(

So I didn't realize my college already has the dates of our break between fall and spring semesters and the Jan 3rd cruise in 2015 (8 Night Eastern) would work PERFECT!! Ahhh if only I could book right now! :( Its such an amazing itinerary too!

So I didn't realize my college already has the dates of our break between fall and spring semesters and the Jan 3rd cruise in 2015 (8 Night Eastern) would work PERFECT!! Ahhh if only I could book right now! :( Its such an amazing itinerary too!

Just put a deposit down :)

Just put a deposit down :)

Haha I'm using all my money for my Allure trip coming up soon! Then I have to save for college! :( I just need to be graduating from college and starting a job in the real world so I can start saving for cruises! :p

Edited by swim13

Shaun I hope you don't mind but I figured I would post my Quantum Fireworks Speculation post here! Not many people saw it when I made the thread weeks ago.

QUANTUM FIREWORKS SPECULATION!!

Hey everyone, I have been looking at pictures of the new Norwegian Breakaway lately (I know, I know, I'm sorry but its a brand new ship! :D) and I noticed that there are launch spots for their fireworks at sea display towards the front and back! Now of course we don't know a lot about what will actually be on Quantum but I am speculating that Royal Caribbean will be the next line to introduce fireworks at sea!

Of course I am not just giving you a random piece of speculation, I have some "evidence." I've looked at all of the concept renderings for Quantum, which are amazing by the way, and noticed something out of the ordinary towards the front of the ship. I have provided a picture to the spot where I am talking about,

3atm0.png

I don't think they need to have more smoke stacks in the front (which I don't think any modern line has smoke stacks in the front) and they have like three at the back (the main one and two near RipCord by iFly.)

What do you all think? :D

I think you couldn't be more wrong. That front stack will be for the generators that run the North Star. Hence the stack right in front of the mounting point of the North Star. Don't get me wrong they may do fireworks but not launching from there.

Nice! I wonder how much the cabins will vary in the sub sections like D1, E1 ,DO, SB

I booked a D8. I think the balcony itself will have a similar feel to current ones. I'm really excited for the updated room designs.

I think you couldn't be more wrong. That front stack will be for the generators that run the North Star. Hence the stack right in front of the mounting point of the North Star. Don't get me wrong they may do fireworks but not launching from there.

Hey!! Its speculation... but the more I think about it, I believe you are correct, more than correct! :rolleyes:

I booked a D8. I think the balcony itself will have a similar feel to current ones. I'm really excited for the updated room designs.

I love the new design except for the mirrors! The curtains are awesome, I absolutely love the gradient white to blue.

Edited by swim13

Hey!! Its speculation... but the more I think about it, I believe you are correct, more than correct! :rolleyes:

I love the new design except for the mirrors! The curtains are awesome, I absolutely love the gradient white to blue.

Ya I think it will be really nice. Now if they could just build a little faster lol