Incomplete check-in?

Hi Everyone,

Getting ready to sail on the Splendor on June 26 and I got an email from Carnival yesterday asking me to complete my online check in. I did complete it about 3 months ago when I made final payment. I logged back into my cruise manager and can't find anything incomplete. I have even printed my documents and luggage tags. Any ideas on what I might be missing?

Hi Everyone,

Getting ready to sail on the Splendor on June 26 and I got an email from Carnival yesterday asking me to complete my online check in. I did complete it about 3 months ago when I made final payment. I logged back into my cruise manager and can't find anything incomplete. I have even printed my documents and luggage tags. Any ideas on what I might be missing?

Call them instead of everybody speculating.

Hi Everyone,

Only thing I can think of is indicating that you accept the agreement. I believe it's a box you have to tick off somewhere.

EDIT: One other thing. It may simply be a form email.

Normally the part that is incomplete does not have a check next to it.

The only think I could think of that may have CHANGED is your credit card has now expired that you originally set up for your sail and sign account... so you may need to update with the new information.

Call or email Carnival and have a representative look it over if you can not figure it out.

Did the email say "You haven't completed your check-in" or "Don't forget to complete your check-in"? It's probably just a generic reminder. I think we got something similar before our cruise and I just ignored it since I'd already done the check-in.

That's it WISKT... I had to cancel my credit card due to fraud about a month ago and that was AFTER I completed my check in! I couldn't figure it out because when I checked all my boxes had check marks in them! Gonna call Carnival right now...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

That's it WISKT... I had to cancel my credit card due to fraud about a month ago and that was AFTER I completed my check in! I couldn't figure it out because when I checked all my boxes had check marks in them! Gonna call Carnival right now...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

In the old days they did not get a hold until you actually showed up to the pier and they swiped the credit card. Now they get the holds in advance, and when it was denied that is probably what triggered the e-mail.

Archived