Live From The Royal Princess

Shogun

I thought it looked like a storage area, too!!! It isn't some place I would feel comfortable leaving my grandchildren. Time will tell and all our questions will be revealed :eek: :D

Cheers, Denise

Perhaps, but wasn't there a hop scotch game painted on the deck?

Of all my cruises, sailing from Venice was by far the most breath-taking! Accompanied by the playing of Bocelli's (sp) "Farewell"

Pat

Could you mean "Con ti Partiro"..."Time to say goodbye" usually a duet with the amazing Sarah Brightman?

Using the free internet while i have it.

Rob, i have no problems with anyones size till they take over my miniscule piece of real estate on a seven hour flight. I was the center seat and the flight was full. He made no attempts to keep him self on HIS side of HIS seat not extending over the armrest into my seat...my husband said something to him but it didnt help much..i did get some relief for a bit when he crossed his arms to sleep. Never had someone be so unmindful to try not encroach severely into the next seat.

The one hour flight to Venice from Frankfurt was a pleasant breeze...

Tine to figure out the morning before boarding....gotta go

Bernadette

Absolutely & it was very meaningful at my Italian dad's memorial services when it was "time to say goodbye".

Even more so then, as it must bring tears of joy in remembrance of his life and how much he was loved. It is indeed sad when it is time to say goodbye to someone so dear to us, but we count ourselves fortunate for them to have been a part of our lives.

Even more so then, as it must bring tears of joy in remembrance of his life and how much he was loved. It is indeed sad when it is time to say goodbye to someone so dear to us, but we count ourselves fortunate for them to have been a part of our lives.

Grazie...so true & everyday is a blessing! :)

Could you mean "Con ti Partiro"..."Time to say goodbye" usually a duet with the amazing Sarah Brightman?

Yes, that's it.... Thanks for correctly identifying it correctly for me

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

On the way there was shopping. I saw a Pandora place and went in. They have a new gondola charm I saw and wanted, so it seemed so fitting to bring it home from a Venice visit.

There's a passport one also, so I might try to get that in Rome.

[ATTACH]278030[/ATTACH]

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I saw the gondola charm last month when I was there and that is what Aubrey is buying for me this trip - he doesn't know it yet although I did tell Tarryn to tell him:o

have an awesome trip and looking forward to hearing what you think of the ship etc etc etc.

"Time to say Goodbye" was a moving moment arriving in Venice. I understand they can't play the music during the arrival anymore. We will play the song for ourselves the next time we do the Med.:D

BratDet....can't wait for your posts on the Royal . Enjoy the cruise.:D

Astro Flyer ....what a beautiful way to say goodbye...I have tears in my eyes.

Hope everyone had a great fourth!

I know this seems a bit strange, but after looking at the pictures of the bathrooms, I'm now wondering about SOAP! We are in a mini-suite (if that matters), but all I've seen in pictures is the bath gel in the pump in the shower. I am a bar soap gal and can't get myself to effectively use the gel. Is there bar soap provided in the Mini-suite bathrooms or just the gel.

Thanks for indulging my idiosyncrasies.

Ann

I know this seems a bit strange, but after looking at the pictures of the bathrooms, I'm now wondering about SOAP! We are in a mini-suite (if that matters), but all I've seen in pictures is the bath gel in the pump in the shower. I am a bar soap gal and can't get myself to effectively use the gel. Is there bar soap provided in the Mini-suite bathrooms or just the gel.

Thanks for indulging my idiosyncrasies.

Ann

Of course there will be bar soap in all cabins. I prefer Soft Soap, so I bring my own. My husband will use anything.

"Time to say Goodbye" was a moving moment arriving in Venice. I understand they can't play the music during the arrival anymore. We will play the song for ourselves the next time we do the Med.:D

Astro Flyer ....what a beautiful way to say goodbye...I have tears in my eyes.

Kinda chokes ya up, doesn't it!?! Is it getting misty in here??

Astro, that is the second time you have brought tears to my eyes.:)

I am not sure I will make it through sail-a-way without crying again.:eek:

#1winelover, it sure is misty.:)

Now you've done it! Here I am before 8 AM sitting here singing along with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY

Grazie Mille but unlike our songstress Pia they'd request that I lip sync instead...despite having 'blue eyes' & named Frank I don't sing anything like 'Old Blue Eyes' Frank Sinatra. :p

Last December during our daytime arrival in Venice many of Andrea's songs were on the ship's TV system (with the bridgecam?) so we heard them when on our balcony.

Archived