I will never cruise Carnival again

Socref124

Warm chocolate melting cake is too good and fattening. The should be ashamed of theirselves. And the allow me to relax and forget about he real world then make me get off the ship and face reality again. There should be something in the pax bill of rights about that.

oh yeah, what about guy burger joint???!!

I will have to loose 20 pounds before next months. Shame on Carnival!!:D

Because:

1. The Fun Ship Specials are just too delicious!! ;)

2. Dancing waiters in the Dining Room make me laugh too hard!!:D

3. The prices leave me with enough money to take another cruise!!!:p

4. The force me to get off the ship at the end of the cruise!!!:eek:

Come on everyone, just a joke. What are your Carnival favorites!!!

Sailing away from port while the Carnival Dream passengers are flying away due to a mechanical failure

How dare Carnival take me away from me looking after 5 people in the house and 1 kitten. Imagine they look after me, make my bed and clean the bathrooms, they cook my meals (and I have allergies that need watching but I'm not the one watching them) and clean up after. I mean how dare they do that to me. Not only that but I have to sit at night on the balcony watching the waves and relaxing.. How dare Carnival. Do you think that I can get a rebate or OBC on my cruise in Sept. Oh and maybe some other things????

tigercat

I will never cruise with Carnival again :

Because they have made me crave warm chocolate melting cake to the point that I have had to make it at home because I cant wait until the next cruise to have it again!!! darn them :eek: :D

Yes That chocolate cake is the best

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

How dare so many pax have all these threads with trip reports that I am forced to pour over for hours on end?

And how dare Carnival allow so much time to elapse between booking and the trip? It's their fault that the trip is so far away. I mean, just let me get on the ship already. But noooooo.

And what's with stopping in places with crystal clear water and white sand beaches and tall frosty tropical drinks (many with RUM in them!:eek:)?

How dare so many pax have all these threads with trip reports that I am forced to pour over for hours on end?

And how dare Carnival allow so much time to elapse between booking and the trip? It's their fault that the trip is so far away. I mean, just let me get on the ship already. But noooooo.

And what's with stopping in places with crystal clear water and white sand beaches and tall frosty tropical drinks (many with RUM in them!:eek:)?

Cracking up

1) I hate sitting out on my balcony with coffee and breakfast in the morning watching as we pull into port.

2) I can never catch the ninja that sneaks into my room twice a day to clean up my mess and make it nice for me before bed.

3) My face hurts after my vacation from too much smiling and laughing.

4) I can't stand when people wait on me hand and foot and tend to my every need for an entire week.

5) The wait time between cruises is just too damn hard.

Point 5 is a very valid one!!!

Please don't get me on the staff and how overly nice they are and how they seem to know my name....they must be spying on me....

It is almost creepy how they know you by first name when you are walking down the halls to your room and most of them you havent met yet ... lol

No problem, have a great time on the Splendor.:D

Hey Socref - i am on the Dream right after you ... have you ever thought about leaving something for a fellow CC member to try to find like a scavenger hunt ?

I actually did this on the Ecstacy - a friend of mine that I work with was on the cruise right after mine in March it was fun

Hey Socref - i am on the Dream right after you ... have you ever thought about leaving something for a fellow CC member to try to find like a scavenger hunt ?

I actually did this on the Ecstacy - a friend of mine that I work with was on the cruise right after mine in March it was fun

Hmmmmm, not a bad idea. If I remember, I will try to leave something hiding in plain sight.:D

Hmmmmm, not a bad idea. If I remember, I will try to leave something hiding in plain sight.:D

Good luck with that - if the Dream crew is as good as the folks on Fascination, you won't get out of sight before someone will be catching up to you and saying "Excuse me sir, did you forget this?" ;)

Good luck with that - if the Dream crew is as good as the folks on Fascination, you won't get out of sight before someone will be catching up to you and saying "Excuse me sir, did you forget this?" ;)

I talked to guest services when I did the one on the Ecstacy - as long as you tell them in advance and tell them where you put it they will leave it alone for you - they think it's a cool idea as long as what you are leaving is a "safe" item. I left a night light - the kind that looks like an "Easy" button. Then i gave clues to my friend that she had to go to several different places to find the clue to the next area took her almost the entire cruise to find it lol it was great

Love this thread!

How dare they:

Turn down the bed each evening and leave us yummy little mints?

Feed, entertain & clean after my 18 yr old son & nephew (for over 5 days) for much less money than it would take to feed my bottomless pit boys for the week?!?

Spoil my dad & mom like they are on a vacation of a lifetime?

Help my dad check another box on his bucket list through yet another fun activity?

Guess we will just have to sail again in November to discuss these issues with management! :D

Archived