I will never cruise Carnival again

Socref124

Someone keeps picking up the towels off the bathroom floor.

Just stop it already!!

Also, stop making my bed and emptying my trash can. I'm not a morning person, so stop smiling and cheerfully saying "Good morning!" Let me be a grouchy bear until I've had my coffee and breakfast.

Because:

1. The Fun Ship Specials are just too delicious!! ;)

2. Dancing waiters in the Dining Room make me laugh too hard!!:D

3. The prices leave me with enough money to take another cruise!!!:p

4. The force me to get off the ship at the end of the cruise!!!:eek:

Come on everyone, just a joke. What are your Carnival favorites!!!

Lol right they providing me with good service and they were to polite

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

1) I hate sitting out on my balcony with coffee and breakfast in the morning watching as we pull into port.

2) I can never catch the ninja that sneaks into my room twice a day to clean up my mess and make it nice for me before bed.

3) My face hurts after my vacation from too much smiling and laughing.

4) I can't stand when people wait on me hand and foot and tend to my every need for an entire week.

5) The wait time between cruises is just too damn hard.

I couldn't decide what dinner to have and my waiter said "have both! same price!"

They kept the grandkids in Camp Carnival so my daughter and I could go parasailing, even the wheezer with the nebulizer!

And I have to make sure to wear elastic waisted pants because of all the chocolate melting cake! the shame!

Because:

1. The Fun Ship Specials are just too delicious!! ;)

2. Dancing waiters in the Dining Room make me laugh too hard!!:D

3. The prices leave me with enough money to take another cruise!!!:p

4. The force me to get off the ship at the end of the cruise!!!:eek:

Come on everyone, just a joke. What are your Carnival favorites!!!

Because for $70 a night I can get a motel room in Independence Kansas with a free continental breakfast instead of $70 per person a night on a cruise. ;)

These threads are always popular but it looks so harsh to click on Carnival and see "I hate Carnival!" and it's because the WCMC is too fattening or something.... Sometimes we'll have three or four of these going at once and I wonder what it looks like to "outsiders" rolling by.

Wow mike I saw your title and I was like NOOOOOO say it aint so. I should have figured it was a joke. Hope yall can join us in October.

LOL, 1141 views that all thought it was negative. but 33 respones of people that like to have a little fun.:D

LOL, 1141 views that all thought it was negative. but 33 respones of people that like to have a little fun.:D

At first I said oh no what happen then saw it was a jk and just chimed in this is a good one

These threads are always popular but it looks so harsh to click on Carnival and see "I hate Carnival!" and it's because the WCMC is too fattening or something.... Sometimes we'll have three or four of these going at once and I wonder what it looks like to "outsiders" rolling by.

I saw the negative thread and decided to do a thread with a twist. I've seen these before and they bring a smile to my face so I thought maybe I could help bring a smile to someone else.:D

I saw the negative thread and decided to do a thread with a twist. I've seen these before and they bring a smile to my face so I thought maybe I could help bring a smile to someone else.:D

You did a good job

And the nerve of them to be cheaper to sail during July 4th weekend out of New Orleans then to get a hotel room in New Orleans for the weekend. So it was a no brainer $1200 vs. $500 plus all the food and entertainment for free!!! Geesh!

And to add insult to injury they're taking me out of the country for the weekend :eek: and making me enjoy myself!!

And the nerve of them to be cheaper to sail during July 4th weekend out of New Orleans then to get a hotel room in New Orleans for the weekend. So it was a no brainer $1200 vs. $500 plus all the food and entertainment for free!!! Geesh!

And to add insult to injury they're taking me out of the country for the weekend :eek: and making me enjoy myself!!

Lol

You are forgetting that despite your best efforts, your cabin is always clean and spotless......

They also make those Guy Burgers so dang good I had to book another cruise for the following September so I can finally eat another hamburger...just can't eat a burger without thinking of those horribly delicious and bad for me burgers..

Ooh and do not get me going on the balcony...no, ooooh no.....how dare they allow me my own balcony to check the weather, to wake up after I woke up on, watch sail in/away, to chill out on, and to unwind before bed....ooooh, that balcony, such a waste of time and money.....

Please don't get me on the staff and how overly nice they are and how they seem to know my name....they must be spying on me....

I'm going to have to speak my mind on my next cruise, after I have a Guy Burger that is.....

i will never cruise with carnival again :

Because they have made me crave warm chocolate melting cake to the point that i have had to make it at home because i cant wait until the next cruise to have it again!!! Darn them :eek: :d

totally agree!!!

Someone keeps picking up the towels off the bathroom floor.

Just stop it already!!

Also, stop making my bed and emptying my trash can. I'm not a morning person, so stop smiling and cheerfully saying "Good morning!" Let me be a grouchy bear until I've had my coffee and breakfast.
1) I hate sitting out on my balcony with coffee and breakfast in the morning watching as we pull into port.

Not only that, they keep bringing breakfast to my room when I request it instead of at their convenience! The nerve! :eek:

(BTW,Socref - you got me good with that title :D )

Archived