123 upgrade Classic to Premium questions

5Stringer

I have a couple of questions regarding the 123 Classic beverage perk.

Can I upgrade to the Premium (I like them craft brews, you know!) and how do I do so? I'd like to do it now if possible.

Secondly, my wife is a non-drinker, but received the perk also so I don't need to upgrade her beverage package. Can I upgrade just mine and not hers?

Thanks,

yes - you can upgrade - now or once you get onboard.

From some of the postings I've read, you might be better off waiting until you board to upgrade. There have been several posters who said that onboard they were able to upgrade one person in the cabin and not the other. My fear would be that Celebrity would make you upgrade both if you try to do it ahead of time. But... it's just a guess.

Can I upgrade to the Premium (I like them craft brews, you know!) and how do I do so? I'd like to do it now if possible.

Secondly, my wife is a non-drinker, but received the perk also so I don't need to upgrade her beverage package. Can I upgrade just mine and not hers?

Thanks,

Hi 5Strigner,

Last I heard, if you want to upgrade to Premium in advance, you must upgrade both persons on the booking. However, we've seen a number of reports, where folks were able to upgrade 1 person once onboard. If you feel your DW will not benefit from the upgrade, my advice is to wait until you are onboard. Hopefully, everything will work out as planned.

I hope this is helpful !

Thanks,

What ship are you planning on going on?

Hi,

Quick question about upgrading onboard: Where do you go to do the onboard upgrade ...... Guest Relations or any bar? I know you can buy the package at any bar, but just not sure about where you would go to upgrade a package.

Thanks!

Hi,

Quick question about upgrading onboard: Where do you go to do the onboard upgrade ...... Guest Relations or any bar? I know you can buy the package at any bar, but just not sure about where you would go to upgrade a package.

Thanks!

Any bar!! Very simple to do!!

Thanks everyone for the information. We're doing a B2B on the Silhouette in January '14.

You of course have the option to upgrade on board at any time with up to 3 days remaining on the first half of your B2B and then after you get your new keys for the second leg, you can upgrade for the duration or wait a few days if so desired.

Archived