New menus coming

Per JH new menus are coming for the MDR and the Chef's table. I would like to see them add roast duck and lamb. Thoughts?

In the mdr, I think it more likely for them to add sloppy joes and spam sandwiches.

wow! the good news just keeps on coming. how fast can uncle bob make the past 7 years seem like a dallas dream. hope the dennys food drops off as well, and onto the kids menu, where it belongs, or not at all.

betcha didja

That's wonderful. Would be great if they also have peanut butter and bologna sandwiches. That would be luxurious cruising.

Yuck. Much rather Have something like this:

dry-roasted legumes ground into an artisan paste and smeared across house-baked, flame-licked ciabatta with a pairing of dew-kissed Concord sun-cured vine fruit stewed into a sweetened preserve and hand-carved into butterflied Isosceles paninis.

Yuck. Much rather Have something like this:

dry-roasted legumes ground into an artisan paste and smeared across house-baked, flame-licked ciabatta with a pairing of dew-kissed Concord sun-cured vine fruit stewed into a sweetened preserve and hand-carved into butterflied Isosceles paninis.

Yuck. I LIKE the meatloaf, I like the burgers, I like the fried chicken, and I like the lasagna. I prefer some good old iceberg lettuce in my salad rather than a bunch of weeds. Simple food is good food. I don't like pretentious food, but if I did, there are some cruise lines that love to serve it. Carnival should stay Carnival. Yummmmm.

Bob

Did he say how soon change would happen?

Pat

You know that if it was posted by JH, it must be; just like with the remainder of the ship schedules, new menus will be out, oh lets see, on Monday, no maybe end of next week, or maybe by the end of the month. Don't hold your breath! :(

Yuck. I LIKE the meatloaf, I like the burgers, I like the fried chicken, and I like the lasagna. I prefer some good old iceberg lettuce in my salad rather than a bunch of weeds. Simple food is good food. I don't like pretentious food, but if I did, there are some cruise lines that love to serve it. Carnival should stay Carnival. Yummmmm.

Bob

Lol. May I suggest you re read my post u quoted on

Can't get much simpler than that

Archived