Disney Fantasy, just back...

gonzo1124

Wife, daughter, granddaughters just arrived today from a western trip on the Fantasy. Only have one word to describe this trip...FANTASTIC!

We have been on many cruises with many cruise lines since the 1970's, but nothing like this. Just first class all the way.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Wife, daughter, granddaughters just arrived today from a western trip on the Fantasy. Only have one word to describe this trip...FANTASTIC!

We have been on many cruises with many cruise lines since the 1970's, but nothing like this. Just first class all the way.

If you were like me, it was really hard to get off! Glad you had a good time.

The Fantasy is a great, big, beautiful ship. Everything built in there has a reason and was planned accordingly. Boarding was a breeze, the service, the smiles and the happy crew was obvious everywhere we went. Our outside cabin with a big round window was spacious, clean and comfortable. The service, everywhere was simply outstanding.

Dining room servers were fantastic, specially with the little ones and very accommodating. Wife and I ate at Palos one night and it was the best dining experience we have ever had. We truly enjoyed the adult only areas and pools. If you need a break from the little ones, these areas are great for that.

As adults, we didn't know what to expect from a cruise line catering children, but we were pleasantly surprised. Like I've mentioned before, we have been in more than 20 cruises with almost all cruise lines, this was by far the best. We hated to leave...

The Fantasy is a great, big, beautiful ship. Everything built in there has a reason and was planned accordingly. Boarding was a breeze, the service, the smiles and the happy crew was obvious everywhere we went. Our outside cabin with a big round window was spacious, clean and comfortable. The service, everywhere was simply outstanding.

Dining room servers were fantastic, specially with the little ones and very accommodating. Wife and I ate at Palos one night and it was the best dining experience we have ever had. We truly enjoyed the adult only areas and pools. If you need a break from the little ones, these areas are great for that.

As adults, we didn't know what to expect from a cruise line catering children, but we were pleasantly surprised. Like I've mentioned before, we have been in more than 20 cruises with almost all cruise lines, this was by far the best. We hated to leave...

We went on the Fantasy in December and it was sooooo great! We all loved it. It is beautiful and high tech and made for families. So much so that we only got off at CC and spent all the days on the ship exploring and playing!!

That's great, I'm so glad you had such a great time. My family cruised on the Dream in May and we still talk about what a great time we had and how much we miss the ship - it was a 5 star cruise. Planning to cruise on the Fantasy next, hopefully in 2014.

Don't forget to submit a review, in the review section on this website. A lot of people love reading them, I know that I do. :)

Archived