Itineraries thru April 2015 Posted (for most but not all ships)

Onetrufan

Makes sense with the other threads that have been posted on itenitaries.

On the Conquest a few week ago several that attended the future cruise presentation were told that as of May 2014 Sunshine would not be in New Orleans. Couldn't say which ship would replace has anyone else heard this.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

On the Conquest a few week ago several that attended the future cruise presentation were told that as of May 2014 Sunshine would not be in New Orleans. Couldn't say which ship would replace has anyone else heard this.

Wow 5.5 months

I heard that yesterday. NO, they did not tell me which ship would replace the Sunshine.:D

Talked to PCC. Had no info and couldn't find out anything. PCC stated that it would not be a good thing for N.O. as they do need a larger ship I'm this port.

I have a funny feeling that they might be either thinking sending Legend down under, or are trying to figure out which ship to reposition to Tampa. Not sure if their "test" of "forcing" folks in the Tampa Bay area to drive to Port Canaveral to board a cruise longer than 6 days has been successful. I can say that when talking to fellow folks who live in the area, they're now waking up to other cruise lines, specifically Norwegian and Royal.

Can't wait to see what they have cooking up!

I wish they would replace Progreso or Belize with Costa Maya, or even the port (can't think of the name, maybe Calica?) near Playa de Carmen. A 5-day that went to Cozumel and either Costa Maya or Playa de Carmen would be awesome.

I have a funny feeling that they might be either thinking sending Legend down under, or are trying to figure out which ship to reposition to Tampa. Not sure if their "test" of "forcing" folks in the Tampa Bay area to drive to Port Canaveral to board a cruise longer than 6 days has been successful. I can say that when talking to fellow folks who live in the area, they're now waking up to other cruise lines, specifically Norwegian and Royal.

Can't wait to see what they have cooking up!

This was announced last month.:)

"Carnival Cruise Lines will deploy a second ship in Australia to operate a seasonal program beginning September 24, 2014. Carnival Legend will be based in Sydney and will operate eight to 12 days cruises visiting Pacific destinations including New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Fiji.

The Carnival Legend will join sister ship Carnival Spirit, which is based in Australia year-round. Carnival Legend will operate in the northern hemisphere during the northern summer period.

Bill

I did future ship presentation on Sunday, it was not informative, just promoting the repositioning cruises.

Yep. That is what they usually are. Many people here on CC know more about the future of Carnival than the people doing the future cruise presentations.

You were on the Conquest a few weeks ago? Are you sure they said this as I would be extremely shocked? This is breaking news if this is the case! More info please

The Pride (Spirit Class) can leave Baltimore for Tampa. :D

Baltimore is a port I can drive to easily. Moving the ship to Florida will push me further to other lines. The Pride is a nice option because it is a 3.5 hour drive. My wife wants to try the Breeze but other than that, I can't imagine spending $500-$600 in airfare to experience their product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived