Itineraries thru April 2015 Posted (for most but not all ships)

Onetrufan

Anyone here think Carnival will ever sail out of San Francisco? That is the only port I can drive to in a reasonable time!

Ever is a long time.....but I bet it is not on their top ten wish list for new home cruise ports. Just not enough places to go to (unless they stretched out cruises to Alaska and added a stop in Vancouver).

Will someone move a ship, any Carnival ship, to Kansas City please?

I'd love to be able to drive to a port.

I did that with my buddy Cory Rogers He said they were moving ships near people i said great i live in Kansas LOL somebody asked me where in Kansas i said 5 miles east of manhattan 20 minutes by Subway LOL

Anyone here think Carnival will ever sail out of San Francisco? That is the only port I can drive to in a reasonable time!

I was looking around their website last year around October and noticed San Francisco was listed as one of their close to home departure ports.

9c0d6fc1-95f1-485c-aa78-d40c25af7fee_zps9792c377.jpg

Then last week I was looking at a new feature on their website and noticed this map. The map shows all of their close to home departure ports and there is a marker right around San Francisco.

ScreenShot2013-06-11at20257AM_zps984a3033.png

It could be a mistake by one of Carnival's IT guys or it could really mean something...

On the Conquest a few week ago several that attended the future cruise presentation were told that as of May 2014 Sunshine would not be in New Orleans. Couldn't say which ship would replace has anyone else heard this.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I think I will just dream about it.

Sounds like it is the Dream.;)

Archived