Glory out of Norfolk

KI Cruiser

Live in Maryland - driving down to Norfolk in October to try out the Glory. Taking my 13 yr old this time...trying to save money - so picked an interior cabin...says it has a pullman bed for him and king for us. Does anyone know - is that pullman a sofa bed or does it come down out of the wall?

Also - any feedback about recent cruise on Glory would be appreciated. I have been on Pride twice and understand it is basically same layout...but with new 2.0 upgrades?

Thanks!! :cool:

Live in Maryland - driving down to Norfolk in October to try out the Glory. Taking my 13 yr old this time...trying to save money - so picked an interior cabin...says it has a pullman bed for him and king for us. Does anyone know - is that pullman a sofa bed or does it come down out of the wall?

Also - any feedback about recent cruise on Glory would be appreciated. I have been on Pride twice and understand it is basically same layout...but with new 2.0 upgrades?

The Glory is actually a Conquest Class ship and the Pride is a Spirit Class, so the layouts are different. I've been on the Pride before and am heading on the Glory out of Boston in 13 days! I plan to write a full review with lots of photos upon my return.

I will be on the Glory Oct 13th going out of VA. Was kind of wondering the same thing. We have a 4E interior stateroom and my 3 yr old daughter will be coming. I asked a carnival sales person about the extra bed, she wasn't sure what type it was. I'm hoping its a pullout couch of some type, don't really want a pull down from the ceiling due to the height. I think cribs/rollaway beds are also an option, we will see.

Anyone have any known information about this?

I've been on both the Pride and the Glory. If you are referring to the deck plans, then the layout of the Pride and the layout of the Glory are completely different.

There was no couch in the interior cabin we had on Glory so I expect the third berth is of the pullman type that comes down from the ceiling. We found the cabin to be rather "cozy" but adequate for the two of us - I don't think a rollaway/crib would fit very easily, if at all.

I've been on both Pride and Glory. (prefer Pride) I've had balcony rooms on both. I believe the Pullman is the couch bed. if the room doesn't have a couch then in would assume it's the pull down from the ceiling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

I've been on both Pride and Glory. (prefer Pride) I've had balcony rooms on both. I believe the Pullman is the couch bed. if the room doesn't have a couch then in would assume it's the pull down from the ceiling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

I've been on both as well and I also prefer the Pride. :)

HOWEVER, the Glory is a nice ship also. The layout is definitely different...you have to get used to not being able to go across wherever you want. Took a few times to get that through my head, lol.

Archived