1 Week from today

flounder315

1 Week from today we board the Miracle to explore Alaska. Beyond excited. Heard on the news this morning that they are having unusally high temps. Look at a few web cams and it seems sunny. Hope it stays that way for a couple of weeks.

1 Week from today we board the Miracle to explore Alaska. Beyond excited. Heard on the news this morning that they are having unusally high temps. Look at a few web cams and it seems sunny. Hope it stays that way for a couple of weeks.

We are going to Alaska the same week but on NCL. The weather has looked awesome. I am praying it stays around for a couple of weeks as they have been enjoying high 60's to mid 70's. :) I would love that. It beats 97 here in Corpus Christi today with a heat index of 106!:eek:

Have a fantastic time! I'm working on my husband to get him interested in an Alaskan cruise. Everyone's pictures are absolutely breathtaking. I can't imagine how beautiful it is to see it in person.

Archived