Welcome Back Home, Sail7Seas! :)

Well, tomorrow morning just when TomC is getting ready to sail and find out what stateroom he's getting, our wonderful Sail7Seas will be disembarking "her" Maasdam.

I just want to say a big WELCOME HOME, SAIL:) !!!! You were missed. Hope you had a fabulous time and I can't wait to hear all about your journey.

Welcome Home Sail, You have been missed but it was so nice to have you post some while you were on the Maasdam.

Once you get settled in I for one will be quite anxious to here all about your cruise. I am getting short timers disease, 2 weeks from right now I will be within a couple of hours away from being at the airport to fly to Boston.

Welcome Home:)

Welcome Home S7S!

Can't wait to read all about your and DH's adventure.:)

Bon Voyage TomC!! Smooth seas, blue skies and no fog!!:D

Aawwww how I love the ebb and flow of our CC cruising community!!;)

:cool:

Sail - Welcome Home!!! I hope you had a fabulous trip on "your" Maasdam!!! :D

I can't wait to hear all about it.

We missed you and I'm glad you're back, even though I'm sure you probably wish you were still on board. :)

If all has gone well, the Maasdam should be docked at Black Falcon Pier right now.

And sail should be hearing the annoucements of "dead beat" names begin called to the front office so that the ship can be cleared and she can get off and get home.

KK, I had to chuckle when I read this, Oh how true. The even sadder part I will be hearing the same thing in 3 weeks. But wait I need to be looking forward to 2 weeks from right now when I will be in Boston and be just an hour or so away from boarding her.

Again Welcome Home Sail!!! :)

Thank you everyone........thank you Heather for starting the thread.

We had a really wonderful time on the 'beautiful and elegant' ms Maasdam and were sad to leave this morning. Our two weeks aboard went by very fast. It doesn't seem possible we are already back home. Of course, the best part is that we live roughly 30 minutes from Black Falcon terminal so our 'travel home' could not have been faster or easier.

After I start to get us settled back home, I really want to post some comments and observations. Those of you who may be interested in hearingthe latest about the ship you lucky Transatlantic cruisers will be enjoying.....give me a day or two and I'll get to posting.

Archived