Pearl Mini Suite with Balcony -Bathroom pictures?

Does anyone have any pictures of the bathroom (specifically the storage) on the Pearl? We will be in a mini suite with balcony. I tried to search on here but didn't find any.

I'm just trying to decide if I need to bring a shoe holder for my toiletries (which I've used in WDW and on RCCL)

Thanks!

No photos of my own--but those shots pretty well cover it. I shared with 2 of my sons, so we had more than enough room for toiletries--but I'm guessing if you are more my wife & daughter's style...well, your shoe holder might be useful! :o

We loved our mini suite on the Pearl! LOTS of storage, and a light in the closet to boot. I still like to use the shoe holder though, just helps keep stuff organized.

Does anyone have any pictures of the bathroom (specifically the storage) on the Pearl? We will be in a mini suite with balcony. I tried to search on here but didn't find any.

I'm just trying to decide if I need to bring a shoe holder for my toiletries (which I've used in WDW and on RCCL)

Thanks!

I don't have pictures but there was a shelf under the sink and 3 glass shelves on the right next to the sink. There was plenty of room for all of our things (I traveled with 3). There is tons of storage in the cabin as well. I packed so much that my suitcase was 70 pounds overweight (sunscreens, lotions, etc.) and I had room for everything. :o

Thank you very much for these pictures and thank you to everyone else who replied :)

My kids will be in a different cabin from us so I may just do the shoe holder for their bathroom. Otherwise all of their stuff will be all over the cabin!

Archived