Marco Polo Airport check in

drewlin

We intend to check in online with Jet2 for our Venice to Manchester flight and hopefully avoid any long lines at the check in desks in the airport. Has anyone else done this and where is the bag drop?

• 2 weeks later...
We intend to check in online with Jet2 for our Venice to Manchester flight and hopefully avoid any long lines at the check in desks in the airport. Has anyone else done this and where is the bag drop?

Hi there we did Jet2 opposite way Manchester to Venice 2 weeks ago and the bag drop off line was twice as long as the checking line and was so slow we almost missed our flight even though we where there at 5.45 for a 7.30 flight

The last time we were in VCE the lines/wait was painful. We had checked in on line but still had to wait over 90 minutes to drop off our bags. Probably the slowest check in I've ever experienced.

Definitely get there early. Maybe you'll be lucky and breeze through but from my experience and that of others, be prepared for a long wait.

I agree, I think 3 hours is the minimum I would want.

I just hired a car service (we are staying in Mestre post cruise) to take our group of six from the hotel to the airport and they suggested a pickup time 3 1/2 hours before flight. I thought that sounded kind of early until I read this thread! ;)

We flight with Jet2 to Edinburgh too and our flight will be 11.45 am and we need to work out what time we leave at Cruise port and catch mover rider to bus station.

or we should book private taxi driver or boat taxi cross over to airport? quicker than to do to Mover rider and bus?

We have no clue what time we leave at cruise port around 9 am or 8.30 am?

I cannot believe to read that it take up to 90 mins for queue. so I have to think what the best time to leave cruiseport.

Scottishwee35

Archived