Ocean view stateooms - any 'secret perks'?

Xcitdcruiser

Hello,

I'm helping a friend book her first cruise, but before going ahead I was wondering whether there are any ocean view staterooms on the Summit with 'secret parks'?

I know that some Aqua cabins have double the balcony space & there's the sweet sixteen, but anything for ocean view?

Looking at the lowest category, 7 i believe it is.. any recommendations?

I'm sure she'd go up a category if there is a hidden gem...

Or any rooms to avoid?

Hello,

I'm helping a friend book her first cruise, but before going ahead I was wondering whether there are any ocean view staterooms on the Summit with 'secret parks'?

I know that some Aqua cabins have double the balcony space & there's the sweet sixteen, but anything for ocean view?

Looking at the lowest category, 7 i believe it is.. any recommendations?

I'm sure she'd go up a category if there is a hidden gem...

Or any rooms to avoid?

The new staterooms they put on the M-Class on Deck 3 are Category 6. They are 3112 thru 3144. They all have huge windows as they used to be meeting rooms and were converted to staterooms.

3112 is my favorite of the bunch. It seems to have a larger stateroom due to it's configuration. We had it on Summit last year and have booked it again for next year.

Avoid 2181 or the one before and after that one. They are in the category 8 level and have the Normandie prep and demo kitchens on top. Unless your friend wants to wake up every day at around 3 am to the sound of pots/pants/chairs been moved around I would avoid it at all costs!

Check the prices. Many times a balcony may be cheaper or not much more.

Book before the end of the month and get the Pick A Perk promo.

There is also a website that normally gives free gratuities for X and discounts the price but it depends on the cabin cat. Many times spending $20 more will get a better category plus the gratuities that are worth around $84 for a week. Google cruise and it is usually one of the the first sites listed using that name.

Archived