Great Solo deal on Princess CA Coastal

SeaVee

If you've ever been on a Princess cruise: Today on the Princess web site, you can book a 3-day California Coastal cruise on the Princess Sapphire, round-trip Los Angeles, departing on April 7, 2014 or April 21, 2014 for $28.44 per person plus tax. The tax is more than the cruise, and the solo price is less than the per person price for double occupancy. The deposit is only $3.

To get this price, you need to check the box that shows you've previously cruised on Princess, and you need indicate ONE person per cabin. Amazing prices...don't know how long this will last! Whoo Hoo!!

Looks like the deal is gone now...prices for the same cruises are now over 2K for solos!! :eek:

Really? They've gone up now? This deal was posted a few days ago on the Post Cruise Line Single Supplement Deals thread. A bunch of us booked. Some booked b2b2b2b or b2b or b2b2b :)

I booked a weekend cruise starting March 21 for $178 total. The following cruise for 3 days was $28 plus tax. But i just wanted a weekend getaway.

I knew it couldnt last.

Archived