Photo of Toilet Paper Holder on Royal Princess?

paluni

There are a lot of complaints coming out about the new Royal Princess and the position of its toilet paper holder. People are complaining you have to be a contortionist to use the toilet paper. People are leaving the toilet paper roll on the counter rather than the holder. So, could someone post a picture of this arrangement? I would love to see this.

Thanks!

I'm glad to see a lot of people have opted to put the roll on the counter, and make the best of it.

Thanks OP for bringing this up (I know you were just curious). Sometimes it's the little things ;0

I think this illustrates the "problem"

DSC01019.JPG

Eek! I know some people don't see this as a problem, but with my back, it would be painfully uncomfortable twisting around to reach this. I've had issue in hotels with the toilet paper holder not even as badly positioned as this.

Some years ago, I would have thought this to be such a non-issue that I would have labeled someone concerned about such a thing as being ridiculous! Fast forward just a few years and oh how my poor back has changed!

Really:eek:!!! They spend all this money on a new and improved ship and they screw up soo many things:mad:, from the balcony size to the TP holder. I for one have had shoulder surgery and this would just not be safe!!! Someone should walk the plank over all these screw ups, its not the big things as much as its the little things:(:confused::mad:

It is a right handed toilet roll holder too, I am left handed, I need to be a real contortionist. I am going to E mail Princess and ask for a left handed holder on Golden Princess next year, LOL. No, I won't bother, I will just leave it on the 'counter.'

Why not screw the holder to the ceiling and let it all 'hang out.'

It is a right handed toilet roll holder too, I am left handed, I need to be a real contortionist.
Wouldn't the location of the holder depend on which way your cabin and bathroom are positioned? Sometimes the counter and sink are on the right, sometimes the left. Just book a cabin where it's on the left.

Archived