Price adjustment

it depends if you have early saver or not........if so then send it in and keep a screen shot for proof......we have sent one in for $10 before

Cant remember if I did ES or not. LOL Guess I will just have to call. Worse they can say is no. Thanks for the info though. Even $10 is worth it.

I have ES and had a price drop but didn't get a OBC. They just made the credit to my total :D

Could be that it was before the official final payment day. If you make final payment before the day they give you, the price will continue to be credited.

Once I did it for $5/pp because it also offered a free upgrade from 4A to 4C. Moved from Riviera Aft to Main Midship. On a large ship, that divides the evening walk in half, some before dinner, than hike to the theatre, but only half the ship to get home!

• 3 weeks later...
I think I am correct, But if you do the Past Guest Rate...you cannot get any price adjustments after your final payment date correct?

Correct. You can only get drops/OBC with Early Saver after final payment.

I submitted price drops 4 times before sailing, 2x were over $100 but the other 2x were in the $25 range. But 2 times, for 2 people in each cabin, for 4 cabins in our group. That's $400 -- certainly enough to fund a day at a nice beach club for the 8 of us. I checked back religiously on a weekly basis for 6 months. And when Carnival was having its troubles, I would check at LEAST 3-4 times a week. It doesn't take much effort, and it adds up.

On our B2B for January 2014, I've submitted 6 price drops on the 1st leg & 7 price drops on the 2nd one. Most of them have been for $40, but one of them was for only $10. Every little price drop helps.

Archived