Our Amazing European Adventure! Navigator of the Seas & Norwegian Epic Review w/pics

Wow!!!!! I came across your review whilst researching epic for next year. I was so engrossed for so long my husband thought I'd disappeared into a book on my kindle haha.

Thank you so very much for allowing us to take this journey with you. Simply fabulous!!!

Wow!!!!! I came across your review whilst researching epic for next year. I was so engrossed for so long my husband thought I'd disappeared into a book on my kindle haha.

Thank you so very much for allowing us to take this journey with you. Simply fabulous!!!

Thank you for taking the time to post this! I'm so glad you enjoyed the review and I hope it helps you with your planning for your cruise on the Epic! Have a great trip!

Ok girl, I'm on page 26 and have been totally enthralled. Like can't stare away from screen enthralled as in feeling your pain on that last day in Italy enthralled.

I can't wait to read the rest. I actually started on your Allure report and then jumped here.

Fantastic writing style and superb photo's.

You rock!

Mary

Only took me two years to read this. Fantastic report! Made me miss our time on the Navigator. That was the best roll call ever!

Thank you! It really was the best roll call ever! We had a great time on the roll call and still do don't we? :D

I just spent most of a day at work reading through this! Don't tell my boss!! We are doing the med cruise on the Allure in May and can't wait. Your pictures were fabulous and gave me some idea what to expect as we have never been to Europe before. Only about 60 days til we leave....can't wait! Thanks for your help:)

• 3 weeks later...
I just spent most of a day at work reading through this! Don't tell my boss!! We are doing the med cruise on the Allure in May and can't wait. Your pictures were fabulous and gave me some idea what to expect as we have never been to Europe before. Only about 60 days til we leave....can't wait! Thanks for your help:)

I'm glad my review has helped you plan for your trip! Have a great time! It won't be long now! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Jumped here from the Allure report. Did the Allure in March and doing the TA in October with a week on Epic as well. Enjoy your pix and writing.

Thanks,

Tony and Debbie

Thanks! I love when I see this trip report resurface! It was such a fantastic trip, that when it comes back up it brings back a bit of the memories again! :)

Enjoy your upcoming cruises in October!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I wanted to thank you for your review!

Thanks to reading your review, I booked Joe Banana for their Sorrento, Positano and Pompeii all inclusive trip for my group of 8. It was, by far, the highlight of our cruise!! What an awesome day we had!

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I wanted to thank you for your review!

Thanks to reading your review, I booked Joe Banana for their Sorrento, Positano and Pompeii all inclusive trip for my group of 8. It was, by far, the highlight of our cruise!! What an awesome day we had!

Hi! I'm so glad you enjoyed your day with Joe Banana! We loved that day with them too. It was definitely a highlight for us as well! I love that my review has helped others plan their vacations! :D

• 1 year later...

Thank you so much for the details and the captivating story. We've been to several of the ports and I thoroughly enjoyed your pictures. A fabulous trip and I hope you're planning another. Thanks, again

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for the details and the captivating story. We've been to several of the ports and I thoroughly enjoyed your pictures. A fabulous trip and I hope you're planning another. Thanks, again

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow! It's great to see my review pop up again after so much time! :) I'm so glad you enjoyed it! While we have been on a few trips since our "Amazing European Adventure", that one was truly our trip of a lifetime! It holds so many wonderful memories!