Marina PH suites advice

lunicorn

We are almost booking Marina cruise have been offered several PH suites on deck 10 aft, can anyone give advise any particular ones or is different deck better. First time on Oceania sounds great , our last cruise on Azamara was best ever for us and service etc sounds similar on oceania.

Just checking cabin nos 1022/26/27/30/32/35. We think 1022 and 1027 but on deck plan , 1027 has a line marked on balcony is this something significant , final advice please.

Deck 7 balcony looks great but not available.

We think 1022 and 1027 but on deck plan , 1027 has a line marked on balcony is this something significant?

094909.jpg Don't be concerned about those lines

102721.jpg They don't represent anything that you will ever notice as a passenger, and they certainly won't effect your Veranda

150019.jpg

It's always interesting why people choose various locations.

We have booked 11007 specifically because of the overhangs. I cannot sit in direct sunlight during the peak hours and I am hoping the overhang will offer me a little more protection. We also chose this spot because there are cabins above rather than the pool.

You pays your money........

Brian

We stayed in 10039 last year on our cruise and loved the location. It was back slightly from the elevators and stairs, yet just a quick walk to them. I hopped up the stairs many times to the Deck 11 Lounge for snacks, too. Whatever you decide, you'll love Marina. Jan :)

It's always interesting why people choose various locations.

We have booked 11007 specifically because of the overhangs. I cannot sit in direct sunlight during the peak hours and I am hoping the overhang will offer me a little more protection. We also chose this spot because there are cabins above rather than the pool.

You pays your money........

Brian

We choose deck 10 when booking a PH on O ships.

The overhangs on deck 11 would not bother us but the potential noises from the deck above (pool and Terrace dining room) would :)

I have been in PHs on 11, 10 and 7

The PHs on 7 have huge balconies, very quiet except the 5 minutes of thruster noise in some ports.

The PHs on 10 and 11 were equally silent all of the time. I am a very light sleeper and never heard anything from above or below.

The overhang did not bother us at all. There was plenty of light in the cabin and on the balcony. There were portions of the day when you would be shaded. It did take a bit more thought to shoot photos from a distance coming in and out of port that did not include the overhang.

I will take a PH anywhere on-board an Oceania ship. The extra space and service have been great for us!

Our PH on Marina was 11020, which we loved. The location was very convenient to the stairs and the forward elevators, and we never heard a peep from the Culinary Center, which is directly overhead. We appreciated the extra shade the overhang provided. It did not affect the light in our room at all.

We're on Riviera this November in the same location. Love the space and amenities the PHs provide.

Cruise critic never lets us down thanks to all especially Jim and Stan for photos and reasurance about markings on 2027. Hope the cabins are still available todayfor our booking for Tahiti.Happy cruising all.

Archived