HMC Villas

I posted this in the port of call section but haven't received a response. Any help would be appreciated!!

We booked a villa for our upcoming sailing on the Pride. Which Villa is your #1 choice and why??

Thanks!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I didn't know there were villas on HMC, but I can tell you Cabana #10 is the best.

Far enough away from the main part of beach.

Close enough to the bathrooms, but not as close as #9 (which gets foot traffic of people going to the bathroom)

Close enough to the food.

Close to a the tram stop.

IMG_0753.JPG

My phone screen saver:

IMG_0527.JPG

I posted this in the port of call section but haven't received a response. Any help would be appreciated!!

We booked a villa for our upcoming sailing on the Pride. Which Villa is your #1 choice and why??

Thanks!!

I would probably choose the one between cabana 9 and 10. Close to facilities and barbecue and not as much traffic up that far.

I've got a villa booked for our April cruise.

Villas A, B and C are the three in a row near the pirate bar. D is further down the beach, between cabanas 8 and 9, and E is the furthest, between cabanas 12 and 13.

E would probably be my first choice, followed by D. If they're both taken by the time I get to the Shore Ex desk, any of the other 3 would be fine. They have a bathroom, so I'm more interested in being on the less crowded end of the beach.

Thanks!!

We have one booked for our cruise on August 3rd. I will report back and let you know our opinion.:)

I've got a villa booked for our April cruise.

Villas A, B and C are the three in a row near the pirate bar. D is further down the beach, between cabanas 8 and 9, and E is the furthest, between cabanas 12 and 13.

E would probably be my first choice, followed by D. If they're both taken by the time I get to the Shore Ex desk, any of the other 3 would be fine. They have a bathroom, so I'm more interested in being on the less crowded end of the beach.

Thats good info, thanks

I think it all depends on what you want out of it. If you want the most seclusion, then Villa E. Villas A,B and C are all next to each other next to the pirate ship (bar). They are also the closest Villas to lunch (which is served behind the pirate ship. We brought our food back to the Villa). And then there is Villa D which was the one we had on our cruise on the Pride. I felt it was far enough up the beach that it was not overly crowded and the DJ was not overly loud. There are bathrooms and showers in teh Villas, so you do not need to worry about being close to one (though there is one right behind Villa D).

Whichever you get / choose, you will have a blast. I wish I was still there.

Archived