Room Stewart

mummy

While on the boat!:)
Oh that bugs me to death. I can't stand it when people say boat instead of ship. On an RCCL ship they had a Q&A session with the captain. Well, someone called the ship a boat. You could tell the captain was a little upset about that one.

....and when the stewart was running around the boat looking for the mustard drill, he went to the wrong floor and ended up in one of the passenger rooms. Poor ole stewart.

(Mummy, thx for the laugh of the day.):D

Hi everyone. If I could figure out how to download the picture I would show everyone the darn phone we had in cabin 8245 on the Glory said "Room Stewart" and our steward was named Daniel....Go figure.
......I remember that when I sailed Glory a few years ago and pointed it out.....lol....too funny!......but it DOES say "stewart".....lol

Every time I see the phrase "Room Stewart" used in a post on the boards, I have this mental image of a gorgeous Scot in a kilt standing outside my door with fresh towels. :D

OOOOHHHHHH!!!

Now when I see 'stewart', I won't cringe...I'll just think your thoughts instead...much nicer. :D :D

Oh that bugs me to death. I can't stand it when people say boat instead of ship. On an RCCL ship they had a Q&A session with the captain. Well, someone called the ship a boat. You could tell the captain was a little upset about that one.

At the Captain's Cocktail party aboard the PRIDE a month ago, one of the paxs in the front row asked the Captain, "Who's driving the boat?"

He replied, "She's not a boat and I don't drive. She's very obedient and she knows the way". :D ( I personally think he's "asked" this question every week just to get a great laugh, which he did).

Once there was a room stewart on a boat that was headed to the Caribean. He was desperately looking for the location of the mustard drill...he ran to the back of the boat, he ran to the front of the boat, he checked out the left side and the right side, but no mustard drill was found. Finally, he ran up to the Captain and said, "Excuse me, Capt. Speaking...do you know where the mustard drill is?!?!?!" :rolleyes:

I ran into my stewart during disembarkation. We had to wait in the dinning room.

I thought it was "dismemberment".:rolleyes:

OK. This is my first try downloading a picture. Just so you know this "Stewart" thing annoyed me too, but I was blown away when I saw it on the phone on the Glory. Is this the dumbing down of Carnival ? Hope not.

HPIM0160.jpg.c5b2bcfef8cb311cb9e64e8980110921.jpg

....and when the stewart was running around the boat looking for the mustard drill, he went to the wrong floor and ended up in one of the passenger rooms. Poor ole stewart.

(Mummy, thx for the laugh of the day.):D

Oh, I thought he wound up in the DiNNing room.

BnB

Archived