Barefoot Beach Question....

B-52

If you are staying in a Suite....and if you are going to Barefoot Beach, which is a closed beach, not a public beach like Nellies...

And if you are NOT going to rent a Cabana...

Is the use of a float mat and snorkel gear still available for free??

Remember, I'm asking about Suite Guests on barefoot....not public access on Nellies...

We have had an Over the water Cabana twice now, and decided not to this upcoming trip so we can do other things like Zip-Line, Dragon Coaster, Jet Ski, etc.......when in a Cabana, the attendant always brought you the mats, etc without question....

I would imagine, an attendant would show you to your loungers and bring you anything you may request, same as in a cabana, looking for a tip just the same....

If you are staying in a Suite....and if you are going to Barefoot Beach, which is a closed beach, not a public beach like Nellies...

And if you are NOT going to rent a Cabana...

Is the use of a float mat and snorkel gear still available for free??

Remember, I'm asking about Suite Guests on barefoot....not public access on Nellies...

We have had an Over the water Cabana twice now, and decided not to this upcoming trip so we can do other things like Zip-Line, Dragon Coaster, Jet Ski, etc.......when in a Cabana, the attendant always brought you the mats, etc without question....

I would imagine, an attendant would show you to your loungers and bring you anything you may request, same as in a cabana, looking for a tip just the same....

This will be our fourth time to Barefoot Beach.

Mariner x 1 and Freedom x 2. This year Allure.

Upon Checkin to Barefoot beach we always arrive early and get an assigned beach attendant that brings our loungers to the traditional set of three trees. He then asks if there is anything we need. We get our 3 floaties, and ask for snorkel gear. He brings everything. The only thing he asked last time was when we were done with the snorkel gear to please let him know because he has to "drop" them in bleach to clean in case anyone else later would like to snorkel.

He kept us supplied with fresh soda, and was eagerly helping us.

Enjoy

We love the beach!

We have never opted to rent a cabana, because of everything we do on the island, for us it would be a waste. But I can see how some enjoy them, they are nice.

Sea Ya

Is there a shore excursion that takes you to barefoot beach. Will be on RCI Independence of the seas.

If not how do you get there and how far is it from where the ship docks.

Any photo's of this beach?

Thanks,

Marcy

Everything on labadee us in close proximity and they do provide a tram if you want a break. Barefoot beach is a suite beach and a leisurely 10 min. Stroll. Nellies and Columbus is a little further. All are nice

Sea ya

Does anyone know if barefoot beach is only for suites, or can Diamond Plus use it as well?

Barefoot Beach (Labadee) is for suite and Pinnacle guests only. Non suite guests can rent a cabana (if one is available) and can then enjoy the beach.

Barefoot Beach on Coco Cay, is a far strand of the general beach and is open for everyone. It does not provide any the perks of Barefoot Beach – Labadee.

enjoy

M

How was the snorkel at Barefoot or any other beaches on Labadee?

Or do we need to take the snorkel excursion?

From our experience, if you want decent snorkeling you need to take one of the snorkeling excursions - you can see some things off beach but if you are an experienced snorkeler with strong interest, I recommend doing an excursion.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack this, but we are staying in an Owner's Suite on the Oasis and thinking about booking a cabana on Barefoot Beach. Can we have guests with us that are not suite guests come to our cabana? I like the extras that we get are Barefoot vs Nellies so we would prefer to rent there, but is others travelling with us can't be with us we won't. Also, if they can, what is the max number for a cabana?

Archived