Transpacific excitement

stringo

Oooh, getting nervous. Hoping to book the San Francisco to Sydney transpacific on the Century, leaving next September. It will all depend if my manager will allow 4 weeks leave!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow and all being well we shall be booked by tomorrow nigh :D

We booked this cruise about a week ago. Retired so don't have to worry about getting the time off, hope you are successful. Look forward to your joining us. There is an active roll call you should look at.

An excellent idea...Highland Park is my particular favourite!! And yes indeed..well done to Andy Murray. It took a Scotsman to bring back the Wimbledon title after 77 years :D

Woohoo..all booked .. Pacific here we come. And no incentives reqd to persuade the boss for leave! Her reply was - why wouldnt you :D . Must join the roll call next!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Forums mobile app

Woohoo..all booked .. Pacific here we come. And no incentives reqd to persuade the boss for leave! Her reply was - why wouldnt you :D . Must join the roll call next!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Forums mobile app

Awesome! My wife's new boss was as enthusiastic as yours when she asked on her first day (we had to book before 123go ended!)

My husband and I booked this cruise on April 26th while on the Equinox. We also booked the twelve night South Pacific cruise following the Golden Gate - Opera House cruise. We were on the Century in November 2011 from Honolulu to Sydney, and that was one of the most enjoyable cruises we've taken. Host Andy had posted a list of unique cruises, and when I saw that list I knew we would definitely book this one.

Archived