enchantment dining MDR location

Hi again,

I was wondering if there are favorites spots in MDR of previous cruisers on this ship.

We are 4 and a child so they mentioned we would be at a table for 6, does that mean someone will be joining us or will be just the 5 of us.

Also when I first get on and go see the MDR, can I specify a certain location for my table and if so Where???

Thanks for any imput.

Hi again,

I was wondering if there are favorites spots in MDR of previous cruisers on this ship.

We are 4 and a child so they mentioned we would be at a table for 6, does that mean someone will be joining us or will be just the 5 of us.

Also when I first get on and go see the MDR, can I specify a certain location for my table and if so Where???

Thanks for any input.

We have friends that cruise solo and usually sit at a table with families or couples. It is likely a solo cruiser will join you.

If you don't like the assigned table location you can go to the Maitre'd early afternoon to request a change. If something is available they will accommodate you; however, there may not be many options as there are 5 in your group.

Hi again,

Thanks for any imput.

I would email rccldining@rccl.com and put in your request for a table for 5 possibly by a window. It will most probably be a normal table for 6, so with 5 you will just have more room.

What is the largest size table that they have? We have a family of 14 going and all eating at the same time.

The largest single table I've seen is 12, but I've also seen them put a 6 and 8 seat table together with some plywood between the tables. I suggest that you try to get 2 tables close together rather than one large table because your service will be faster and it's difficult to talk to someone at the other end of a 12 seat table anyhow. They will let you switch seats night to night. Try sending an email to the address Patti listed above.

The largest single table I've seen is 12, but I've also seen them put a 6 and 8 seat table together with some plywood between the tables. I suggest that you try to get 2 tables close together rather than one large table because your service will be faster and it's difficult to talk to someone at the other end of a 12 seat table anyhow. They will let you switch seats night to night. Try sending an email to the address Patti listed above.

I agree with Bob, by doing 2 tables together you can probably have the same servers and keep switching tables (you're able to talk to everyone) and you keep the servers on their toes. But do remember to tip good if they can keep you straight,

Archived