Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

How was the Oosterdam as a ship, for a solo cruiser? I will be sailing on her in March

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did it last summer. It was a great cruise. I joined up on some private excursions in advance, met lots of people at music trivia, and overall had a very nice time. Great crew.

I’ll actually be on Celebrity’s Summit in April. Last week I was on Indy and had a great time (despite the noro news). I do love Royal, but I enjoy trying new things. Actually, I’m typically happy on any cruise. Haha. Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Jessica, I was wondering which Summit sailing in April you will be on. I will be on the 21st sailing,

Denise

Jessica, I was wondering which Summit sailing in April you will be on. I will be on the 21st sailing,

Denise

Hi Denise! Thanks for the message. I ended up switching it actually. I'll be on a Jade sailing out of Miami. :) Let me know how you like the Summit though!

I did it last summer. It was a great cruise. I joined up on some private excursions in advance, met lots of people at music trivia, and overall had a very nice time. Great crew.

Sounds great. I am so excited. I love HAL. I like that the ships are smaller and more personal

Hi Denise! Thanks for the message. I ended up switching it actually. I'll be on a Jade sailing out of Miami. :) Let me know how you like the Summit though!

Jessica, I was on the Summit last August..and my motto is "If it is nice, you do it twice".

Denise:)

After 32 cruises, December 8 of this year on RCCL’s Adventure will be my first cruise solo. 8 night Eastern Caribbean

I am on that cruise as well, see you onboard!

Just booked a seven night Western Caribbean cruise on Harmony of the Seas departing Port Canaveral on December 8th, 2019. Here’s our itinerary: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/itinerary/7-night-western-caribbean-from-orlando-port-canaveral-on-harmony/HM07W288?sail-date=2019-12-08&currency=CAD&wuc=CAN

Anyone else sailing on Norwegian Sun 3/5/18? It’s my first solo cruise and I’m nervous!!

I'm off on my first solo cruise on 2nd March - Caribbean 14 nights from Barbados on P & O Britannia. I will give you any tips when I get back! 19 days to go!! Ultra excited!!!

I will be 60 next month and my big birthday trip is this summer:) going from Venice to Nice for 10 nights:D

Sailing on SilverSea's WHISPER...........just booked my hotel pre-cruise......have 5 months to go;)