does anyone have

TLC2CAMP

Does anyone have photo of oceanview cabins from deck 2? I heard from some that the photos are from the higher decks and are not the actual rooms on the second deck. Thanks in advance for any help.

If you don't get any replies, try starting over with a new thread and put something more specific in the subject line. "does anyone have" doesn't attract any potential answers. Try something like "photos of deck 2 oceanview cabins, please" and someone who has one might come forward for you. Good luck.

Does anyone have photo of oceanview cabins from deck 2? I heard from some that the photos are from the higher decks and are not the actual rooms on the second deck. Thanks in advance for any help.

Do mean Deck 2 on the Summit? If so than you are correct. There are actually some Ocean view rooms on that deck I've seen where the configuration of the room is like an inside cabin with the bed up against the far wall (I think that's the case if it has two pull down bunks). But most Ocean view rooms are configured like a balcony cabin with the sofa by the window.

Although these were taken on Infinity this past April, the configurations will be the same on Summit.

Quad cabin 2052:

P1040414_zps909be72c.jpg

P1040415_zpsa4892ef5.jpg

Cabin 2060:

P1040262_zpsfb66efab.jpg

P1040263_zps9daba095.jpg

P1040261_zps292cf4f4.jpg

I purposely chose out cabin to not be a quad so that we would have access to the window. EM

Thanks Cruisestitch for the help with future postings. Thank you to those who posted. I was hoping for a large window and it appears I get one! Will be in our first oceanveiw cabin Feb. 15 on the Summit. Usually just get an inside one but the upgrade brought afree drink package and a less costly cabin. :p

Thanks Cruisestitch for the help with future postings. Thank you to those who posted. I was hoping for a large window and it appears I get one! Will be in our first oceanveiw cabin Feb. 15 on the Summit. Usually just get an inside one but the upgrade brought afree drink package and a less costly cabin. :p

Check out post # 74 on the below thread for pics of the brand new OV cabins on the Summit with the larger windows.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1628023&page=4

Archived