I bought FTTF for Pride

BigBertha81

Can i now assume that it is available for other Eastern Ports?

Other than the Pride, this is what has been reported here. Next up is Splendor out of New York.

Barcelona- CARNIVAL SUNSHINE

• Charleston – CARNIVAL FANTASY

• Fort Lauderdale – CARNIVAL FREEDOM

• Galveston- CARNIVAL MAGIC AND CARNIVAL TRIUMPH

• Jacksonville- CARNIVAL FASCINATION

• Dover- CARNIVAL LEGEND

• Long Beach- CARNIVAL INSPIRATION

• Miami- CARNIVAL BREEZE, CARNIVAL ECSTASY, CARNIVAL GLORY, CARNIVAL IMNAGINATION, CARNIVAL LIBERTY, CARNIVAL VICTORY

• New Orleans- CARNIVAL CONQUEST AND CARNIVAL ELATION

• Port Canaveral- CARNIVAL DREAM AND CARNIVAL SENSATION

• San Juan- CARNIVAL VALOR

• Tampa- CARNIVAL LEGEND AND CARNIVAL PARADISE

Thanks for the reply. I guess I was a ding dong in thinking only Eastern ports didn't have it. Lol. I don't care about the priority boarding part but I will be carrying my own luggage and bringing soda and water, now I don't have to bring it to the Lido deck with me.

Other than the Pride, this is what has been reported here. Next up is Splendor out of New York.

• Dover- CARNIVAL LEGEND

• Miami- CARNIVAL BREEZE, CARNIVAL ECSTASY, CARNIVAL GLORY, CARNIVAL IMNAGINATION, CARNIVAL LIBERTY, CARNIVAL VICTORY

While it's listed for its new Miami home above, Ecstasy also has FTTF at PC right now as well.

Thanks for the heads up. I just got this for our cruise on the Pride on 9/8. I've been checking daily, but when I went to check early this a.m., the Carnival site was down for maintenance. Ended up booking from work - lol.

While it's listed for its new Miami home above, Ecstasy also has FTTF at PC right now as well.

Got mine for the Conquest out of Miami in February 2014 Wonder what the limit is on how many they sell?????

What is this???

Thanks

Are you asking what is FTTF? If so it means "Faster to the Fun". Its $50.00 per cabin. You get everything below:

Priority Check-in with Express Boarding

The quicker you board the ship' date=' the quicker you're holding a frosty drink.

[b']Guaranteed Stateroom[/b]

Your stateroom will be ready as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for the fun you're about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and get settled in for a great vacation!

Guest Services

You'll have a dedicated phone number and line at Guest Services so you can quickly have your questions answered.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations.

Tender Priority

You will have the option to choose a priority tender from the ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible), so you can explore ashore as quickly as you would like.

Debarkation

We're always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Got mine for the Conquest out of Miami in February 2014 Wonder what the limit is on how many they sell?????

30 cabins limited to 15 cabin increments. If they offered more it would kinda defeat the purpose of standing in a line.

With more and more platinum / diamond sailing that 30 will be limited

30 cabins limited to 15 cabin increments. If they offered more it would kinda defeat the purpose of standing in a line

I've been trying to book a villa for HMC July 2014 and I get no excursions for my cruise on Splendor leaving 7/7/14. I called Carnival and was told excursions aren't usually available until 120 before. I don't think that is correct. Especially if people are already booking FTTF for 2014.

For our last cruise we booked excusions about 6 and 7 months out. I think it used to be that way, 120 days but they do not do that anymore. We booked our one excusion for our September cruise in early April.

Trying to figure out if FTTF is worth it for Pride's non-HMC sailings. We'll have 2 cabins, so FTTF would be $100 for us.

I've read how easy embarkation is in Baltimore and people are on the ship in less than an hour even at peak times. Is this true?

What time are rooms normally ready on the Pride? How long would we have to wait for our rooms without FTTF? I do like the idea of the room being ready so we would not have to carry sodas. But not sure if that worth $100? I'm thinking that the money could go towards soda cards.

Don't plan on going to the steakhouse, so wont need reservations.

Dedicated guest services line - might be beneficial if I need something. Are the regular lines very long?

How long does it normally take for luggage to arrive?

Debarkation - We are local & will be driving home, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Just had a thought: If I did FTTF for just one cabin, we could drop all of our stuff in cabin #1 (the other cabin is connecting) when we embark. We'd move the stuff over when cabin #2 is ready. Would that be OK? That would save me $50.

Thanks!

...Its $50.00 per cabin. You get everything below:

Priority Check-in with Express Boarding

The quicker you board the ship, the quicker you're holding a frosty drink.

Guaranteed Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for the fun you're about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and get settled in for a great vacation!

Guest Services

You'll have a dedicated phone number and line at Guest Services so you can quickly have your questions answered.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations.

Tender Priority

You will have the option to choose a priority tender from the ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible), so you can explore ashore as quickly as you would like.

Debarkation

We're always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

• Dover- CARNIVAL LEGEND

Just booked Splendor out of NY January 2014 and didnt see that as an option....is it something I would have to call and have added??

I've been trying to book a villa for HMC July 2014 and I get no excursions for my cruise on Splendor leaving 7/7/14. I called Carnival and was told excursions aren't usually available until 120 before. I don't think that is correct. Especially if people are already booking FTTF for 2014.

Keep watching for them. I booked my cabana at HMC for my upcoming August Splendor cruise last September!

Archived