silly question

JNicho4920

Please don't think i'm an idiot but I have a silly question....Here it goes...I am booked on the Spledor for the Oct 8 2013 sailing...We chose early dining.....How do I tell what dining room we will have....i can't remember how we knoew last time.....do they tell you when you check in or shuld it be on our documents somewhere...sorry for being a bit absent minded....see I really need a vacation :o

Thanks for your help

Terri

And, if you prefer to be in the other dinning room or at a particular sized table, go to the Maitre d on embarkation day and make your request. If at all possible the mMaitre d will grant your request.:)

Please don't think i'm an idiot but I have a silly question....Here it goes...I am booked on the Spledor for the Oct 8 2013 sailing...We chose early dining.....How do I tell what dining room we will have....i can't remember how we knoew last time.....do they tell you when you check in or shuld it be on our documents somewhere...sorry for being a bit absent minded....see I really need a vacation :o

Thanks for your help

Terri

Soooo, ... what's the "silly" question? ;)

Thanks for your help

Terri

There are exceptions, but typically you will be assigned to the dining room nearest to your cabin. Example, if your cabin is in the Aft section of the ship, you'll most likely be in the Gold Pearl Restaurant. If your cabin is in the Forward section, you'll most likely be in the Black Pearl Restaurant. Mid ship? Hard to guess. Could be one or the other.

There are exceptions, but typically you will be assigned to the dining room nearest to your cabin. Example, if your cabin is in the Aft section of the ship, you'll most likely be in the Gold Pearl Restaurant. If your cabin is in the Forward section, you'll most likely be in the Black Pearl Restaurant. Mid ship? Hard to guess. Could be one or the other.

I always thought that was the way it working. we were aft on glory but had to go all the way forward for our traditional seats

You can also look under manage my cruise. For instance my next one states:

Your Time 5:45-9:30 (Confirmed)

Sorry, but this doesn't answer the OP"s question as to which dining room. If she/he doesn't know which dining room has MtD as your example illustrates, how would this help her?

I guess I just don't understand your answer to the question. :confused:

i had a mid ship cabin on the splendor last month and i had the aft dinning room which was slightly annoying. I am also going on the splendor again in january also in a mid-ship cabin, so what are the odds that i end up in the aft dinning room?

Archived