Crown and Anchor

[quote name='beachfanatic']If I would like to upgrade after final payment because the price is the same, should I call crown and anchor to assist? I am a Diamond member and would like to make sure I get the best perks. Ive booked with RCCL directly.[/quote]
Yes, Crown & Anchor should be able to help you.

We had a major price drop after final payment, called RC and they upgraded us no problem. Now, the prices have been jacked back up and we're in a better room that is now $300 more pp than we paid :D It always pay$ to keep checking!

As long as you are trying to upgrade for the same or more money, not ask for a refund, it should work. RC just needs to waive the cancellation fee and book you into a new room. (That's the way my TA explained, it anyway)

[quote name='TBone2K']As long as you are trying to upgrade for the same or more money, not ask for a refund, it should work. RC just needs to waive the cancellation fee and book you into a new room. (That's the way my TA explained, it anyway)[/quote]

I've never been charged a cancellation fee by RC anytime I ever changed categories...some TA's may charge...but not RC...

Archived