Photo Opertunities

Avereysnana

I don't know if you've been to Bermuda before, but I have been going there for more than 40 years and I think everything there is beautiful. What do you like to photograph? Landcapes, buildings, water, close up nature? If you go over to St. George for the dunking, be sure you spend some time walking around the old town and find Featherbed Alley. You might want to google search the Bermuda Regiment. They used to do something called "Beating the Retreat." Don't know if they still do that. There may be Gombey Dancers that perform at Harbor Night in Hamilton or at Dockyard.

If you're looking for some beach photos and get out to Horseshoe Bay, be sure to take your camera and walk down a little ways to the left (that would be left as you face the water). There are some nice little coves down there with no people to get in the way of the pix. Makes for some nice shots of the pink sand, blue water and dramatic rocks.

Enjoy your trip !

Janet

DSCN1937.jpg.07a065e4399fe04ff86363b8158f21f6.jpg

DSCN1927.jpg.500e3d71a987b6092f7893db41c9a33d.jpg

Gibbs' Hill Lighthouse will have wonderful views that are memorable. We haven't been able to climb St. David's, but photos from the base of it are lovely...and you can see a moongate nearby.

If you are wandering to Tobacco Bay or Alexandria Battery, you probably will pass a moongate in front of a home there. They are fun to look for. I do recommend the photos you can get from Somers Cove garden.

Thanks Charles4515 we have not even look into Flatts Village. What is there?

Marty

It is where the Aquarium and Zoo are located. I mention it not because of the Zoo or Aquarium, but because Flatts Village is very picturesque on a sunny day.

Archived