Saturday Night Fever / In The Air Shows -- Liberty of the Seas

Do you happen to know if there is still a 6.00pm Ice show on the second night ie Villefranche on Liberty as we have reservations for that show in two weeks. However I was looking at the compassess for 9th June 2013 sailing and there is no mention of a show at that time. I have heard that shows have been cancelled from time to time. I do not want to miss this show as I have seen it many many rimes but it is the first time that my family has travelled with us and I would not want them to miss it. Thanks

Here's the RCI link that I've been using to get the Liberty entertainment info:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/showtimes_LB.pdf

Here's the RCI link that I've been using to get the Liberty entertainment info:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/showtimes_LB.pdf

Thank you for your kind reply. I took the times from that link to make our online reservation but The compass of June 9th did not have these times for the show SNF.

Thank you for your kind reply. I took the times from that link to make our online reservation but The compass of June 9th did not have these times for the show SNF.

NOW, I see what you mean...smh

I just did a cross-check between the RCI website and the June 9, 2013 Liberty

Compass listings available on this board (message #47) -- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1863848&highlight=liberty+compass&page=3

This is what I determined (RCI website lists same showtimes for June 2013, July 2013 and August 2013 cruises):

Liberty of the Seas' -- Showtimes At-A-Glance @ RCI website:

In The Air -- Day 2 (two shows)

Saturday Night Fever -- Day 3, Day 4

Encore! An Ice Spectacular -- Day 3, Day 4, Day 6 (two shows)

Liberty of the Seas' -- Cruise Compasses (June 9, 2013 Sailing)

In The Air -- NO SHOWS

Saturday Night Fever -- Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 6, Day 7

Encore! An Ice Spectacular -- Day 3, Day 4, Day 5 (two shows)

Sorry to add to the confusion. Starting to think it best to wait and just be surprised after boarding... I do hope they still have the "In The Air" show, as my daughter was looking forward to that one.

NOW, I see what you mean...smh

I just did a cross-check between the RCI website and the June 9, 2013 Liberty

Compass listings available on this board (message #47) -- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1863848&highlight=liberty+compass&page=3

This is what I determined (RCI website lists same showtimes for June 2013, July 2013 and August 2013 cruises):

Liberty of the Seas' -- Showtimes At-A-Glance @ RCI website:

In The Air -- Day 2 (two shows)

Saturday Night Fever -- Day 3, Day 4

Encore! An Ice Spectacular -- Day 3, Day 4, Day 6 (two shows)

Liberty of the Seas' -- Cruise Compasses (June 9, 2013 Sailing)

In The Air -- NO SHOWS

Saturday Night Fever -- Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 6, Day 7

Encore! An Ice Spectacular -- Day 3, Day 4, Day 5 (two shows)

Sorry to add to the confusion. Starting to think it best to wait and just be surprised after boarding... I do hope they still have the "In The Air" show, as my daughter was looking forward to that one.

Yes I agree, we will go and double check the times on board first day when they are being given out. BTW we had the In the Air show reserved until we got an email to say reservations are no longer valid and they cancelled our SNF & In the air but assured us that the show times would remain the same and seats can be had on first come first serve basis. How reliable this info is will be determined on board but I hope your daughter is not disappointed.

Just wondering, am I correct on the 5 night cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale, that they have ice show, SNF and In the Air? Wanted to book end of this year.

Those shows were performed on our 5 day cruise on Liberty last November.

Can children watch these shows? In particular under 2's?

The only thing I'd be aware of with regard to Saturday Night Fever is that it's longer than a typical cruise ship production show. I believe it's around 90 minutes. So that might be too long for some. It was too long for me!;)

Edited by clarea

Its all a matter of taste. My husband wanted to see Saturday Night Fever - he fell asleep halfway through.

We are with you. We were not impressed. These were the first shows on Royal that we were under impressed with. We stayed and watched the whole show but wished we had done something else. None of our tablemates cared for the shows either.

The theater for both were probably less than half full.

The only thing I'd be aware of with regard to Saturday Night Fever is that it's longer than a typical cruise ship production show. I believe it's around 90 minutes. So that might be too long for some. It was too long for me!;)

Thankyou Clarea I thought that may be the case. My older children will enjoy it. Maybe that's a night to book the babysitting service :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 year later...

We've seen SNF twice, I really liked it both times. No reservations needed, we had no trouble getting decent seats arriving about 5-10min before showtime. But then, I am perfectly happy to sit in the balcony.:D Husband and I did not care for In the Air.

I found the one year I made on line reservations for the ice show, the days for the shows were changed once we boarded. We missed our reserved show as we had other plans for the new day. We had no problem, however, getting in to see the show with no reservations on the last day .

Sherri:)

What time are the shows, afternoon, evening?

There were 2 shows of Saturday Night Fever. One for early diners and one for late diners.

There were ice shows on 2 different days with each day having 2 shows. One day was a matinee performance and a 5:00 performance. The second day was geared to early and late dinner seatings.

On Liberty you will be able to pre book through the cruise planner your time for the ice show anytime between 60 and 120 days from sail date.

Edited by Ourusualbeach