Princess coffee card details PLEESE :-)

hello lovely Princess cruisers. :) Please help me with some info.

Although we have cruised multiple times with Princess we have never bothered with purcashing a coffee card. Our next cruise my daughter and her partner are sailing with us - yeah! - they will surely ask about the coffee cards and I'd like to have that info please

So those folks who have purcashed one on a recent cruise please tell me all about them

thanks bubbs

Hi guys,

We normally buy a coffee card when we get on and it costs around $35 for 15 specialty coffees. You don't pay for normal flat white or hot chocolate. If you want the coffee mug I think it is about $40. Same old story if you purchase with the coupon they leave in your cabin it is a little cheaper. Enjoy the cruise!:)

Ted

Hi guys,

We normally buy a coffee card when we get on and it costs around $35 for 15 specialty coffees. You don't pay for normal flat white or hot chocolate. If you want the coffee mug I think it is about $40. Same old story if you purchase with the coupon they leave in your cabin it is a little cheaper. Enjoy the cruise!:)

Ted

As posted above, enjoy your cruise.

The UKP is good value as well, around $7 per day plus tax, it includes unlimited mocktails, smoothies, milkshakes, juices, sodas, and hot chocolates but does not cover specialty coffees.:D

hi Ted

how are you and Irene?

We're off to NZ later in year with daughter and her partner.

Have you heard from Muriel & Graham lately?

M/C that sounds great each could get a card and have the best of 2 worlds and interchange between themselves, depending on what each wanted!

Please what does UKP stand for?

hi Ted

how are you and Irene?

We're off to NZ later in year with daughter and her partner.

Have you heard from Muriel & Graham lately?

M/C that sounds great each could get a card and have the best of 2 worlds and interchange between themselves, depending on what each wanted!

Please what does UKP stand for?

Ultimate Kids Package:D

No, we haven't heard from them. The coffee card is only transferable from say the Dawn to the Dawn as they write the name of the ship on them now. As Mic says the ultimate kids package is good value. I normally buy Irene one because she enjoys her mocktails and a soft drink with lunch. Worthwhile but you really have to use it every day to get the value.

Regards

Ted

No, we haven't heard from them. The coffee card is only transferable from say the Dawn to the Dawn as they write the name of the ship on them now. As Mic says the ultimate kids package is good value. I normally buy Irene one because she enjoys her mocktails and a soft drink with lunch. Worthwhile but you really have to use it every day to get the value.

Regards

Ted

It is really easy to do with just a freshly squeezed juice with breakfast, and two or three sodas and you have made up the value. Add in a couple of mocktails and you have exceeded the $7/day easily.:D

The coffee card is only transferable from say the Dawn to the Dawn as they write the name of the ship on them now.

Regards

Ted

We had a coffee card left from our Grand cruise from January, & we were able to use it on our past 2 day cruise on the Dawn. Only for speciality coffees though, not the fresh brewed. That is only free if you have a coffee card from the cruise you are on.

Cheers

Tanya

My partner and I travelled on Dawn last November and had a fabulous time. We purchased a coffee card each, but hardly used them in the end. Some of the baristas weren't fantastic and we found it a bit hit and miss. When we found a good one (last few days of the cruise) we would just get two hole punches in the one card. We ended up with nearly a full card untouched. Just a lesson learnt for us, but didn't detract from the cruise at all. Probably the only thing that wasn't fantabuloustically wonderful :)

My partner and I travelled on Dawn last November and had a fabulous time. We purchased a coffee card each, but hardly used them in the end. Some of the baristas weren't fantastic and we found it a bit hit and miss. When we found a good one (last few days of the cruise) we would just get two hole punches in the one card. We ended up with nearly a full card untouched. Just a lesson learnt for us, but didn't detract from the cruise at all. Probably the only thing that wasn't fantabuloustically wonderful :)

Yes, I found their coffee whether brewed from the MDR or made from the Barista not to my liking. I drank a lot of hot chocolate.:D

What they say above is correct, although there is some conjecture if you can carry a coffee card over from one cruise to another if all the holes aren't punched.

You can use your card on any princess cruise as long as the holes are not punched. I think they just brought in a use by date not sure will check with my husband and get back to you. I know on our last cruise we found a card we hadnt finished using from a couple of cruises ago and they honoured it and we could use it.

Regards

Ted

Hi Ted and Irene how you doing? Just checked the back of our unused coffee card and it says 'Unused specialty coffees redeemable on next voyage. Complimentary coffee and tea only applicable to voyage of purchase'. Hope this is of some assistance to you.

Archived