Splendor FTTF

dcfan08

I just got it for our sailing and by the time I went in and tried to do it for my brother-in-law it was gone! Anyone know how long before they may have it back on there?

From other posters they initially release 15 . The next number of FTTF they release will depend on how many platinum and diamond cruisers there are for your particular cruise.:)

I just got it for our sailing and by the time I went in and tried to do it for my brother-in-law it was gone! Anyone know how long before they may have it back on there?

They only do a certain amount it may be gone. What sailing is it?

They only do a certain amount it may be gone. What sailing is it?

It's for the Sept. 14, 2013 sailing. I got it for my husband and I and my other brother-in-law and wife and by the time I tried for the third brother it was gone.

I keep checking for my cruise on the Splendor. It is 7/8/14 and all I see are transfer/sightseeing to the airport.

I find it strange that they would cut it off at a certain future date, have you tried contacting carnival? we had another person in our party try to book it and ran into a problem and a Carnival Employee walked him through it online as it is only available to book online. hopefully they can help.:)

I am sailing the Splendor on 12-19-13 where do i look for the fttf?? thanks for any help

Go to Carnival site and under Manage my cruise then Access my booking tab, click on your booking #,go to plan activities, go to Shore excursion then look for the port of call for NYC and you should see Faster to the fun, REMEMBER you only have to book for 1 person as it is for everyone in your cabin:)

Archived