How many people on balcony of Summit Cabin 1140?

STXCruisers

We would like to host a sail away on our large balcony. Its proximity to the Sunset Bar has a lot of appeal. Have not seen this balcony in person and wonder how many we can accommodate. Appreciate any suggestions from those who have had Cabin 1140 on an "M" class ship.

Doris

Here's some pictures for you on your great cabin. I found a thread. Anytime you need to find pictures or information just go to the top right and put what you are looking for in the search field. I just typed in 1140 pictures. Looks like you will be able to fit a lot of people out there. We had one of the larger balconies on the Summit and had our entire group of 15 out there taking pictures.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1629443&highlight=1140+picture

Here's some pictures for you on your great cabin. I found a thread. Anytime you need to find pictures or information just go to the top right and put what you are looking for in the search field. I just typed in 1140 pictures. Looks like you will be able to fit a lot of people out there. We had one of the larger balconies on the Summit and had our entire group of 15 out there taking pictures.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1629443&highlight=1140+picture

Thank you so much for your reply! I had searched 1140 and found the pics. It is hard to know, though, from a pic how many might be accommodated. Better to hear from someone who has experienced it! From your experience, it appears we will be fine. At most, our group would be 20. What cabin number was your balcony on Summit? Again, I really appreciate your reply.

Doris

OMG I want that cabin and that balcony. My DH would never leave - I could see him setting up a pulley system to hoist drinks up from the sunset bar

I know! It's location, location, location! Great place for a sail away, I'm thinking!

Doris

While we have never been in 1140 on one of the M-class ships, we were in 1138 on the Infinity. The balcony of 1138 is also oversized but smaller than 1140. I think there should be no problems hosting a group of twenty on either of those balconies.

We loved that stateroom so much, with its location and great aft views, that we booked it again for a set of B2B2B cruises in 2015.

While we have never been in 1140 on one of the M-class ships, we were in 1138 on the Infinity. The balcony of 1138 is also oversized but smaller than 1140. I think there should be no problems hosting a group of twenty on either of those balconies.

We loved that stateroom so much, with its location and great aft views, that we booked it again for a set of B2B2B cruises in 2015.

Thanks for your response! I'm feeling really confident about our sail away party now!

Doris

Archived