Steakhouse Booking Question

Midwestgal

We pre booked on Dream in May and we got and email confirmation but didn't show on our "cruise manager". No problem at all when we got on board. BTW Dream steakhouse was great. Wound up there 4 nights! :D:D

Once onboard you will receive a confirmation in your cabin. If you have a first night reservation check your phone for messages from the Steakhouse. They usually call the cabin to confirm your reservation and go over the dress code (enforced first night too). For reservations on nights other than the first night we receive a card the day before asking us to reconfirm the reservation or let them know if we will not be using it.

I have requested mine 3 times starting back on June 26th, and the last request I sent July 17th....still waiting for an email confirmation! Everything I have read on here says you get a confirmation within 3-4 days, don't know what is up with mine??? We are not sailing until Feb 9th, do they not book that far?

We were turned away at the Steakhouse on the Freedom because we turned up there in shorts. It's all in who greets you because there were other people dining at the Steakhouse with shorts on when we visited on another night.

Definitely gonna try out the Steakhouse on the Sunshine in December

Archived