Which Carnival Ships have hair dryers?

Kaki

There has always been a blow dryer in my cabin. They aren't very powerful but they have them.

I think I read somewhere once that some ships don't have them in every room but that they can be requested from Guest Services.

I have a friend that just boarded the Fascination.....no hair dryer....she asked and was told they don't have them.

I told her that all the ships had them.....oops:o

All of the ships have access to a dryer. On the older ships, you have to ask for one and your room steward will deliver it to your cabin. Frankly, the ones provided on the older ships are much better than the newer ships that have a very weak one in the drawer. :D

All of the ships have access to a dryer. On the older ships, you have to ask for one and your room steward will deliver it to your cabin. Frankly, the ones provided on the older ships are much better than the newer ships that have a very weak one in the drawer. :D

This is very misleading.

The ships that don't have a hair dryer in the cabin have a FEW hair dryers to be loaned out. But there are very few of them and it's 1st come 1st serve.

The last time I was on a Fantasy class ship a lady was in tears within the 1st hour of boarding the ship because all of the loaners had already been given out.

The Triumph class and above have dryers, the remainder of the fleet only have dryers for suite guests.

You've been given correct info by OKgirl.

I have long thick wavy hair and the I forgot my blow dryer on one cruise and had to use the one in the room. It took 2x as long to get my hair dry and it was a fuzzy mess. But, I did enjoy not packing my whole huge blow dryer.

So I did my research and bought this one http://www.amazon.com/Infiniti-Conair-Motor-Styling-Metallic/dp/B004INUY06/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1374533728&sr=8-4&keywords=travel+blow+dryer%2C+infinity. When I bought mine it was available locally at Target.

This is very misleading.

The ships that don't have a hair dryer in the cabin have a FEW hair dryers to be loaned out. But there are very few of them and it's 1st come 1st serve.

The last time I was on a Fantasy class ship a lady was in tears within the 1st hour of boarding the ship because all of the loaners had already been given out.

The Triumph class and above have dryers, the remainder of the fleet only have dryers for suite guests.

Wow, I've been on a lot of the older ships and have always been provided a hair dryer, even if I requested it the day after embarkation. I'd never heard of anyone being told they were all gone. Of course, I've only been on 3 of the older ships.

Archived