Pier 91 (best embarkation time) Seattle on Princess

pjs9876

• 1 month later...

does princess suggest a time? I think on my last documents it said something like 1:00pm. If you can't find it on your docs then call princess and ask them their advice..

best wishes for a wonderful cruise.

We have taken Princess twice out of Seattle [easy because we live here ] and both times we got there around 11ish and were checked in and onto the ship by noon. One time we were not able use our cabin right away, but could leave our carry on in the room [Most of our cruises we show up prior to noon]

By 1:00 it is quite crowded, I would think that is probably because the website tells people to start boarding then, and people staying overnight in hotels have to check out by noon.

I believe full suite passengers like Elite and Platinum members get priority embarkation and are not subject to staggered boarding times. Are you going to need wheelchair assist, if so it really doesn't matter when you arrive. Put personally speaking I would arrive between 10:30 and !1:00 and you will be on the ship shortly after 11:30 when priority boarding begins.

Archived