Luggage Drop Off-Canada Place

daisy37

We are sailing on the Amsterdam out of Vancouver on 8/2, flying in the day before. I thought we would spend the morning at Canada Place before we go onboard. Does anybody know how early we can check in our tagged luggage.

We are sailing on the Amsterdam out of Vancouver on 8/2, flying in the day before. I thought we would spend the morning at Canada Place before we go onboard. Does anybody know how early we can check in our tagged luggage.

It's been a couple of years since I did this but I was dropped off at Canada Place by a driver down in the parking garage. Porters quickly grabbed the luggage with no problem I think it was about 9:30 am when I did that. The drop off place was in the lower level of the complex.

Best to have you travel agent or you, yourself, contact the cruise line to ask what there policy is.

I was at Canada Place three months ago and dropped my luggage off at 10:15 a.m. So few passengers were around at that time.

If you stay at the Pan Pacific hotel (located right at Canada Place) you don't have to do a thing. Your luggage will be picked from your hotel room and delivered to your ship stateroom. We did this earlier this season. No extra charge for this service other than a tip.

igraf

Archived